Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

did you have to pound it in?

the only time I cut a blade out is when I had to really jam it into the shaft to begin with. you should usually know as you're putting the blade in how difficult it will be to pull out.

my vent: gf is making crazy demands lately. I'd probably go crazy if I didn't find it so humorous.

broke my dolo shaft today. Wooden xxxx blade in there would not budge. I tried the door trick and that didn't work. I cut the blade off leaving just the tenon. The tenon wouldn't move.

Once I finally invested in a heat gun I never had a stubborn blade or plug again.

did you have to pound it in?

the only time I cut a blade out is when I had to really jam it into the shaft to begin with. you should usually know as you're putting the blade in how difficult it will be to pull out.

my vent: gf is making crazy demands lately. I'd probably go crazy if I didn't find it so humorous.

Problem is the store I bought the items from put it in. Never had a problem with a blade that I've put in myself.

Once I finally invested in a heat gun I never had a stubborn blade or plug again.

I have one. Just wouldn't budge.

Edited by bostonjuniorblackhawks

If I ever here my dentist say "Looks like our hockey player has kept all of his teeth" on more time I think I might just lose it. It was funny when I was 8. Now at 17 it's just annoying.

A relatively tame vent lol.

the only way that you aren't going to have to pay an arm and a leg for tickets is if you are currently a season ticket holder or else know someone who is. Now is the time when all the season ticket holders make all their money back and then some, assuming they dont actually want to go to the game. I faintly remember last year penguins tickets started at $500 for the nosebleed seats and went up from there.

the only way that you aren't going to have to pay an arm and a leg for tickets is if you are currently a season ticket holder or else know someone who is.

One of my best friends went to school with a guy that is now a broker. We generally get the tickets for face value. I'd rather spend a week in the islands than pay $1000 for a hockey ticket, even if it is to see Chicago in the finals.

Problem is the store I bought the items from put it in. Never had a problem with a blade that I've put in myself.

I have one. Just wouldn't budge.

i thought about it after, and i know you already cut the blade out, but another thing i've done was cut into the shaft (length wise) at the corner to relieve some of the pressure, then heat and pull.

I got a 1650 on the SAT. FML

I got that in 7th grade. I was part of some advanced academics program and took the sats. Just have a he'll of a senior year and you might get into a good college

I got a 1650 on the SAT. FML

We don't have that kind of testing up here (Canada)...but the way your entire life appears to hinge on those scores coming out of HS seems like a TON of added pressure on a young person.

What is considered a good score...or, what do you need to get into good schools?

Coming out of HS, I had mid to high 80's in 5 OAC courses...(at the time, you needed 80's in 6 OAC's for University admission). Up here College and Universtiy is not interchangable the way it is in the States...University is "better"...College is just for Trades or as a stepping stone to Uni later. When I told a Guidence Counsellor I was planning to go to College for Radio Broadcasting, they basically said I was "wasting my potential".

I got that in 7th grade. I was part of some advanced academics program and took the sats. Just have a he'll of a senior year and you might get into a good college

wat

We don't have that kind of testing up here (Canada)...but the way your entire life appears to hinge on those scores coming out of HS seems like a TON of added pressure on a young person.

What is considered a good score...or, what do you need to get into good schools?

Coming out of HS, I had mid to high 80's in 5 OAC courses...(at the time, you needed 80's in 6 OAC's for University admission). Up here College and Universtiy is not interchangable the way it is in the States...University is "better"...College is just for Trades or as a stepping stone to Uni later. When I told a Guidence Counsellor I was planning to go to College for Radio Broadcasting, they basically said I was "wasting my potential".

A 1500 is considered an average score, and I can technically get into the schools I want to with my scores, I might just be scraping the barrel.

It's more the fact that I know I can do better you know? I am taking it again actually in a few weeks at a different location not in the inner city where I will actually have a clock to view my progress during the test.

To be honest I find it hard to believe you got a 1650 when you were in 7th grade unless you somehow understood advanced Algebra at that point in time.

It's all pretty much bs much like AP classes. Being in college for the better part of a dozen years, I've seen far more burnout amongst the "gifted" students. I decided to take the ACT's instead of the SAT's and feel all the better for it.

I'm taking the ACT my senior year in the fall.

I agree with you though a test really can't assess how you will function in life. I can think of a good 7 or 8 people I know that are great in school but will be torn apart with out the regimented structure of school.

Rivercitysports. They will customize one.

Thanks, but I'm not going to pay over $150 for a jersey that should be available on eBay for like $60. Why aren't they making replica's of his jersey yet?

wat

damn auto-correcting iPhone. The program I was talking about was

the Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth. Also

to bjb, I got a 700 on math and 475 on the other two sections. I'm taking trig in freshman year.

wat

to bjb, I got a 700 on math and 475 on the other two sections. I'm taking trig in freshman year.

I got 590 and 580 in the other two sections. Nothing I learned in the past 3 years in math has really helped me on the math section of the sats. Just basic geometry, algebra, and a shitload of plugging in.