Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

My girlfriends an EMT and they got rear ended in the ambulance at a dead stop by a lady going 50+ mph. The woman offered to pay them "200$" to not say anything. people disgust me so much sometimes. she had to be C-collared and the whole nine. atleast shes alright for the most part just a concussion.

Edited by s_franchise

Hypoglycemia, I get it time to time its annoying but nothing too bad

my dr. was leaning more to 'inner-ear'. i went out yesterday and got a bit dizzy in a couple of brightly lit stores...

I get it every day (possibly a slight overstatement).

My Fiancee gets it pretty much every few hours. (not trying to one up anyone). Her's is tricky because shes vegan so she limited on some of the stuff she can take to counteract it....still really scary when it gets bad.

Is she diabetic? If your food choices are causing ramifications such as this I'd seriously rethink my view on food, to be honest. Candy bar, regular soda, almost anything with sugar/carbohydrates will counteract the onset.

My gf's grandfather past away. He was likely my grandfather since I never had one (both were dead when I was born). Lots of tears ahead... (yeah yeah I'm a cry baby hahaha)

I am already playing down a level for mens league over the summer but, I take it easy for the most part. The team we played last night has 2 ECHL players, a 2011 3rd round draft pick, 2 division 1 players, and an ex pro playing in the B league. How is that fun and competitive for anyone?

I am already playing down a level for mens league over the summer but, I take it easy for the most part. The team we played last night has 2 ECHL players, a 2011 3rd round draft pick, 2 division 1 players, and an ex pro playing in the B league. How is that fun and competitive for anyone?

Let me guess, the least talented guy on the team is the one that put it together?

The new dog is an escape artist. Everytime we bolster up his pen a little more, he finds another way out. Like any good career criminal, he likes to leave his calling card to let me know he's won. Its not so bad when its on the cement floor, but when he leaves it on a couch...

New Goalie for summer and he decided he needs to coach us, despite making finals a couple seasons running. So told him his coaching was not needed so he left after the 1st in a 1-0 game. Really enjoy staying up late so our goalie could bail.

was feeling pretty good for a couple of days, so i decided to try to skate tonight.

had to cut it short... dizziness again. ear-nose-throat dr. on friday...

plus side - my blood work came back pretty clean (except for higher than optimum triglycerides), so no diabetes.

minus - still no idea whats causing this...

Is she diabetic? If your food choices are causing ramifications such as this I'd seriously rethink my view on food, to be honest. Candy bar, regular soda, almost anything with sugar/carbohydrates will counteract the onset.

Nah, shes definitely not diabetic (plenty of blood tests to confirm it). I should have been more accurate. She's actually a vegetarian, who tries to stay as close to being a vegan as possible. So if she can avoid animal products she will, but she (and I do as well) has a ton of glucose tablets on hand for those types of situations, but if she had to take something with an animal product to counteract it, she won't hesitate.

just found out the league i was gonna play in just went from 3 practices a week and games on weekend to one practice a week and a game the next weekend. im new to playing hockey and how in gods name is this gonna help me get better? sure ill be on the ice..but barely. fml.

was feeling pretty good for a couple of days, so i decided to try to skate tonight.

had to cut it short... dizziness again. ear-nose-throat dr. on friday...

plus side - my blood work came back pretty clean (except for higher than optimum triglycerides), so no diabetes.

minus - still no idea whats causing this...

Are you on any sort of medication?

Just found out that the Thrashers left over equipment have made their way to Winnipeg to be sold at PIAS. WTF? They could've sold all of it here.

wow really!? i was waiting to see when it would go on sale here...guess i really shouldn't have expected much more

Are you on any sort of medication?

yeah, blood pressure meds. but its not them. ive been off and on them while this has been going on.

i actually just got back from the ear dr. he said theres inflammation causing a pressure change, which in turn is likely causing the dizziness.

ive got some drugs, hopefully theyll help out so i can skate on monday!

Just found out that the Thrashers left over equipment have made their way to Winnipeg to be sold at PIAS. WTF? They could've sold all of it here.

That really is the icing on the cake for you guys in ATL

It's a real kick in the nuts when you help out a customer that gets upset and thinks that you are not being nice because you have given them too much information.

Got up at 6:45 this morning...was on a commuter train to Toronto at 9:00. In line at Skydome (I refuse to call it Rogers Centre) before the gates opened at 11 to make sure we all got a Robbie Alomar HOF bobblehead prior to watching his jersey retired and the Jays beating up on the Rangers. There were only 20,000 available and the place was sold out (over 45,000).

Got home and opened the box...my bobblehead is broken. It has a broken arm, and is cracked at the base.

I know in the grand scheme of things....not really a big deal...but a lot of planning went into the 7 of us that went all getting into Toronto on time...and it is a little bit of a piss off.

Got up at 8 am, drove from Trois-Rivières to Amos, (12 and a half hours with the breaks we have to take for my 2 months kid to drink) then check the message on my phone, I work at midnight... My bosse could mot told me on wednesday when I went on 4 days off that I was going to be on the night shift on monday... I'm so tired and it's juste 1:15 am