Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

NHL network in Canada isnt doing a replay of the this years Stanley cup playoffs...probably a good thing becuase I get out of the house, but there a few series i was looking forward to watching.

NHL network in Canada isnt doing a replay of the this years Stanley cup playoffs...probably a good thing becuase I get out of the house, but there a few series i was looking forward to watching.

What are they showing up there? Cause I think I have seen every game at least 4 times plus same episodes of Pioneers like 5 times. Ready for anything different.

yeah, blood pressure meds. but its not them. ive been off and on them while this has been going on.

i actually just got back from the ear dr. he said theres inflammation causing a pressure change, which in turn is likely causing the dizziness.

ive got some drugs, hopefully theyll help out so i can skate on monday!

...and they didnt do a whole lot for the dizziness. relieved the pressure a bit, but thats it.

after some tests last week, the ear dr decided he needed a second ct scan of my inner-ear to help with the diagnosis.

hopefully this gets some result. ive missed the last month of skating (playoffs + finals starting tomorrow) and im moving to nyc in 10 days... dont need this to linger.

plus side of all of this, and its sort of a stretch, i got laid-off at the end of june so i havent missed any work. woo.

...and they didnt do a whole lot for the dizziness. relieved the pressure a bit, but thats it.

after some tests last week, the ear dr decided he needed a second ct scan of my inner-ear to help with the diagnosis.

hopefully this gets some result. ive missed the last month of skating (playoffs + finals starting tomorrow) and im moving to nyc in 10 days... dont need this to linger.

plus side of all of this, and its sort of a stretch, i got laid-off at the end of june so i havent missed any work. woo.

Is it Miniere's disease.? My wife has this. Nasty bit of goods. Spent an afternoon on the floor with the room spinning with our then toddlers stepping over her until they diagnosed it.

Edited by jds

Is it Miniere's disease.? My wife has this. Nasty bit of goods. Spent an afternoon on the floor with the room spinning with our then toddlers stepping over her until they diagnosed it.

Five days since the concussion and still not symptom free. Getting sick of lying around doing nothing. Seems like a dream to most to do that but it sort of sucks a lot.

yikes. luckily, ive only had one really bad day and nothing like your wife experienced.

i just read a bit on miniere's, and some of the symptoms sound close but others are not so much.

honestly, i dont know what it could be. im hopeful that its a quick and easy fix.

i should find out on friday.

yikes. luckily, ive only had one really bad day and nothing like your wife experienced.

i just read a bit on miniere's, and some of the symptoms sound close but others are not so much.

honestly, i dont know what it could be. im hopeful that its a quick and easy fix.

i should find out on friday.

It comes and goes for my wife but the biggest thing is dizziness. Some get it so they can barely stand for days at a stretch. She had dizziness issues for a while and they looked at bloodpressure before they diagnosed Miniere's. Seems to be one of those conditions that no one has heard of yet when you mention it several people seem to know someone with it.

Edited by jds

It comes and goes for my wife but the biggest thing is dizziness. Some get it so they can barely stand for days at a stretch. She had dizziness issues for a while and they looked at bloodpressure before they diagnosed Miniere's. Seems to be one of those conditions that no one has heard of yet when you mention it several people seem to know someone with it.

yeah, i have the same sort of thing. it comes and goes. i had a number of good days, but the last 2 have been pretty rough.

i havent had an issue with standing yet, and hope not to. driving is my main problem. im sort of ok with a short trip, no more than 5 miles, but thats it.

my blood pressure is high, but treated. ive had also had bloodwork to rule out diabetes and other things. as well as an ekg.

its frustrating.

my mom actually mentioned that 3 people who go to the same hairdresser as her have had dizziness with no diagnosis.

1 has had relief from acupuncture.

good luck to you and your wife.

What are they showing up there? Cause I think I have seen every game at least 4 times plus same episodes of Pioneers like 5 times. Ready for anything different.

NHL top 10 (from the 70's), pioneers, games from the 60's - 80's...

yeah, i have the same sort of thing. it comes and goes. i had a number of good days, but the last 2 have been pretty rough.

i havent had an issue with standing yet, and hope not to. driving is my main problem. im sort of ok with a short trip, no more than 5 miles, but thats it.

my blood pressure is high, but treated. ive had also had bloodwork to rule out diabetes and other things. as well as an ekg.

its frustrating.

my mom actually mentioned that 3 people who go to the same hairdresser as her have had dizziness with no diagnosis.

1 has had relief from acupuncture.

good luck to you and your wife.

good news - ct scan was negative.

bad news - still no 100% diagnosis. could be a form of meniere's, so i was given a diuretic to see if that helps...

Found out my passed away girlfriend cheated on me. Doesn't really change how I feel about her, just. very.very. odd. Too happy with my life at the moment to let this get me down though!

Found out my passed away girlfriend cheated on me. Doesn't really change how I feel about her, just. very.very. odd. Too happy with my life at the moment to let this get me down though!

Well, she was young, she knew she was dying, and she wanted to break up with you, as I recall. It may be impossible to imagine how tough things were for her, and where her head was at.

Glad you're doing much better.

I get blatantly lied to by my soon-to-be brother in law. My sister says I'm being obnoxious after I question him about it. My dad asks me what happened, then defends him too and calls me a Dick. All this after 3 hours of waiting and getting ready for nothing, and canceling my plans for the day. Today started off so well too...

Alarm clock never went off so I woke up an hour after I was supposed to be at work. Called in and was told stay home. I hope I don't get yelled at.

Alarm clock never went off so I woke up an hour after I was supposed to be at work. Called in and was told stay home. I hope I don't get yelled at.

LOL...I've been off for 2 weeks...back to work today. Not sure why, but I could not get to sleep last night (Well, I know why...but no need to air my dirty work laundry here). Anyways....finally fell asleep around 3:30a....must've slept through my alarm...'cause I woke up at 8:55 (I start at 9). Alarm was still set. It turns off after about 15 minutes of buzzing!

D'oh!. Thankfully, in Radio Production. 9-9:30 on a Monday is hardly busy time. LOL!

Broke up with my girlfriend the other day because I felt smothered by our relationship and I was no longer happy. I went on a mini vacation abuot four days before we broke up ans thats when I realized that I no longer miss her when I'm not around her. I knew that wasn't fair to her that she missed me horribly and I had no problem not seeing her or taking to her because my phone was broken. I tried to make it as painless a possible but you can probably imagine how that turned out. It was an utter mess but I still wanted her to find a guy that would treat her right and need her more than I ever did. SO I go home extremely upset because I'm worried about how she is doing for about a week. Turns out she was venting to her friend, who while we were dating she said she hated and couldn't stand to be around, and my best friend trying to turn him against me. My friend tells me this and I'm pretty upset so I figure its about time to give her stuff back, so he calls her for me (since my phone is broken) and she says she doesn't want to see me so I should just drop it off at her house and if I want my stuff back I should call her myself. After three attempts to call her, I give up and go to drop her stuff off. I get there and figure that I would talk to her parents out of respect. Turns out she is just like her mother and I get a huge earfull of why I'm a bad guy. I post something on facebook about how annoyed I was and my ex is now so fast to call and probably yell at me for being rude or something I don't know because i didnt answer. I was trying to do the right thing by now leading her on and talking to her parents and now I am a horrible peson and I am now hated... Glad I got my first psycho girl out of the way

We had to play the first period with no goalie the other night (he was late).

So, this dude on the other team scores two goals in under a minute by ripping full 100% slapshots.... from about 20 feet out.

What a champ!

When the goalie was out? In our men's league, you cannot take slap shots if one team is without a net minder. Neither team.