Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elpresidente99

Custom Glove Gallery (questions and answers)

I just noticed a couple little changes on the Warrior Customizer. The "performance" palms, Mustang and Kangaroo, are only a $7 upcharge now as opposed to the $20 they were before. There's also no upcharge for mesh gussets or using one of the "pro" styles now either. The pro pack foams with inserts dropped to $10 too.

I just noticed a couple little changes on the Warrior Customizer. The "performance" palms, Mustang and Kangaroo, are only a $7 upcharge now as opposed to the $20 they were before. There's also no upcharge for mesh gussets or using one of the "pro" styles now either. The pro pack foams with inserts dropped to $10 too.

Also noticed $229 US AND CAN. Wow, I think I'm starting to finally consider getting custom Warriors

I have a random glove color question; throwing it here. Bauer has a red-blue-gold scheme in it's make-to-order than they always label BCT. I like it, but any idea what "BCT" stands for?

I am thinking of ordering a pair of franchises with the new prices but I have a question about the palms. How do the mustang with mesh inserts hold up? I play 6 days a week from November to March. I only need them to last one season. Its just alot of money to possibly have to repalm them during the season. What are your guys experiences?

I am thinking of ordering a pair of franchises with the new prices but I have a question about the palms. How do the mustang with mesh inserts hold up? I play 6 days a week from November to March. I only need them to last one season. Its just alot of money to possibly have to repalm them during the season. What are your guys experiences?

A well respected member on here posted this as his personal opinion on what is the most durable palm. It goes from least durable to most durable and mustang is towards the bottom, so I think you will be fine.

Nash/MicroNash

Goat

MSH2

Mustang

Cowhide

I definitely prefer the feel of Mustang and MSH2 to Micronash but I guess I just always assumed that because Warrior wouldn't offer warranty on the "performance palms" that it meant that they weren't as durable. I'll have to start using my mustangs more often. :)

You can make anything last so long as you take care of it.

Isn't that truth. I can make digi palms last multiple seasons because I take tremendous care of my gloves.

My 2 favorite palms in the world are 1.) Digi and 2.) Mustang. I will use nothing else. I've even sent brand spanking new mitts to Peaches to replace the palms with digi before even putting them to use in a game.

I might be in the very small minority of people that simply cannot use MSH2 palms. Just don't like it one bit.

Isn't that truth. I can make digi palms last multiple seasons because I take tremendous care of my gloves.

My 2 favorite palms in the world are 1.) Digi and 2.) Mustang. I will use nothing else. I've even sent brand spanking new mitts to Peaches to replace the palms with digi before even putting them to use in a game.

I might be in the very small minority of people that simply cannot use MSH2 palms. Just don't like it one bit.

What exactly do you do with your gloves to keep them in good condition? I think I'm treating mine well, but I still develop holes in my palms.

What's the deal on the Warrior padding? Is the VA80 better than the Tri Lam?

I'm also not sure how the Mustang would hold up with the mesh gussets. Interested to hear how they hold up

What exactly do you do with your gloves to keep them in good condition? I think I'm treating mine well, but I still develop holes in my palms.

Snake - I actually don't treat the palms with anything. I get them out of my bag AS SOON as I get home. It's the first thing I do. They go right on a shelf in a spacious room to air out. I do know that leaving digi in your bag, even for one night, is going to lead to premature breakdown and holes.

Additionally, I use powerflex tape on all my sticks so its less wear and tear on the palms, as opposed to traditional tape. I am not embellishing when I tell you the first two holes I ever got in a digi palm, they were 2 seasons old. Maybe my experiences aren't typical, but I've had pretty good luck with digital and I swear by it.

Anyone tried Goat? i got mustang and nash right now but am curious about how goat stacks up.

I had goat on my Eagle Rivet's and while super comfy and super plush, it felt too thick for my tastes.

Debating a pair of custom Warriors or Eastons (Synergy 800) as my next pair of gloves. I have a pair of 13" Bauer 4-rolls that I like the fit of, but most other 13" gloves I try on feel way too small. Can anybody comment on how the Warriors and Eastons fit compared to the Bauers? Would a 13" in both be similar? My elbows are 8k Pros with the wrist extension so a little gap isn't too bad of an issue. But I don't want to feel like I'm wearing Junior gloves.

Debating a pair of custom Warriors or Eastons (Synergy 800) as my next pair of gloves. I have a pair of 13" Bauer 4-rolls that I like the fit of, but most other 13" gloves I try on feel way too small. Can anybody comment on how the Warriors and Eastons fit compared to the Bauers? Would a 13" in both be similar? My elbows are 8k Pros with the wrist extension so a little gap isn't too bad of an issue. But I don't want to feel like I'm wearing Junior gloves.

Well the fit depends on a couple things. What model Warriors are you looking at? The Franchise and the Creepers fit differently. The Franchise gloves have been described as fitting more box-like and having a traditional fit. The Creepers fit much tighter to the hand - they are designed to fit the contour of your hand. You can also order the Franchises in a narrow fit which will have a tighter fit to your hand. The best advice is to try them on if you can get your hands on each to test the fit and find your preference.