Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elpresidente99

Custom Glove Gallery (questions and answers)

Has anyone gotten custom Eagles that are sizes smaller than PPFi's? How did you go about figuring out the finger length and sizing and what not?

Has anyone gotten custom Eagles that are sizes smaller than PPFi's? How did you go about figuring out the finger length and sizing and what not?

I tried on multiple pairs and found the closest size and then sent in my hand measurements and they got mine just about perfect off of that

Powermesh is the gussets with air mesh on the fingers. Bio-Dri is the liner for the glove.

Edited by Krev

I'm not entirely sure that's it. I've asked PSHG for clarification. I wanna say the wrist wrap is similar to what Brendan Morrow has on his gloves.

That said, If either Easton or Warrior can offer me the old GX cuffs, they have a buyer.

I'm not sure either. I was just thinking it was like that because I remember the old Airs marketing some new Wrist Wrap. I'll see if I can find a link to the gloves I'm thinking of

Edit: Pretty sure I'm wrong so I'll edit that post. I typed in Easton Air Wrist Wrap II and it looks the same as the 800 cuff. My bad

Double Edit: I think it is a slash guard like on there Airs: http://www.hockeyworld.com/index/page/product/product_id/624 You can kinda make out the writing on the slash guard, looks like Wrist Wrap II

Edited by joh408

I'm with you on the GX cuff. Saw some GX9500 go for $30 on ebay the other day, all blue looked like original palms. Kinda kicking myself for not getting them

So I am thinking about going down the Warrior road again for the second time... I currently have 14" Narrow's with Hossa cuff and find them a little too short for me.

Has anyone/does anyone know if Warrior does custom finger lengths? I was thinking of getting 15" wides but with 14" fingers and the Hossa cuff... Figured I would ask here before bothering Joe/Warrior.

When I was doing test fits of the retail glove I found that the standard 14" with the blooming cuff was the proper length for me, but the Hossa cuff really chops a lot of cuff off. I need the Hossa cuff for wrist mobility though (the bottom wrist guard).

So I am thinking about going down the Warrior road again for the second time... I currently have 14" Narrow's with Hossa cuff and find them a little too short for me.

Has anyone/does anyone know if Warrior does custom finger lengths? I was thinking of getting 15" wides but with 14" fingers and the Hossa cuff... Figured I would ask here before bothering Joe/Warrior.

When I was doing test fits of the retail glove I found that the standard 14" with the blooming cuff was the proper length for me, but the Hossa cuff really chops a lot of cuff off. I need the Hossa cuff for wrist mobility though (the bottom wrist guard).

Another pair? Man i know how you feel when you drop so much $$ on a pair, but there is just a slight "thing" that is off with the gloves. Which case your heart is telling you to get the proper fit.

If you are thinking of biting the bullet again, just ask Warrior Joe, he's a cool guy, plus he will know your order and make sure it's correct.

Yup, its a never ending road isn't it! I don't mind the pair I have right now at all, but its always nice to have two pairs. I'm, thinking of going all black this time too (just white logo).

hey I'm totally new to the glove business. Can some experts feedback me on all the warrior customizer options ? Knowing I want something durable, simple and I can throw in the wash.

Especially the different palm and exterior materials, warrior gives a short description but it doesn't really help.. hard to know the real differences, how it will hold up with time and the actual feel.

Most important question is the durability and the quality, is it worth 200-300dollars compared to PPF 2009/2010 gettable for 120bucks ?

I'm pretty sure some of you have their franchise for few years now and can give us a proper review on them.

Geflite - I really liked the last pair you did. Nice taste in gloves.

To your current challenge...honestly, I feel the Warrior blooming cuff to be more functional for wrist mobility than a Hossa cuff is, and you're not sacrificing length as you mention above.

Just my opinion, and I am a huge stickler for wrist mobility in gloves.

Edited by halfmoonyote

Geflite - I really liked the last pair you did. Nice taste in gloves.

To your current challenge...honestly, I feel the Warrior blooming cuff to be more functional for wrist mobility than a Hossa cuff is, and you're not sacrificing length as you mention above.

Just my opinion, and I am a huge stickler for wrist mobility in gloves.

Thank you, I like a simple design. The new ones will be even more basic!

I agree that the blooming cuff has overall more mobility except in one way - bending the wrist down. That's my problem. I use really long sticks and my top wrist is bent down a lot. When I tried on standard Franchise 2.0's, I could not bend my wrist down comfortably. Joe suggested the Hossa cuff and it works wonders.

Was just told by PSHG that the lock thumb isn't available on the gloves. This is very strange considering they offer two choices of lock thumbs on their website...

May have to get the synergy 800 model instead of the EQ5c. Any feedback on the Easton palm options? Clarino, Goat Suede, or Horse?