Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

I believe James Sheppard was wearing the new RBZ last night aswell, although I cant find a good picture of it to vertify...

Nevermind, looked like it, but theyr were bauers

Well, it's not like the EQM is going to already have multiple pairs of the new holder and steel ready - the skate isn't out yet!

You guys seriously look into this whole holder thing way too deeply.

^ Very cool... Sometimes I wish the NHL would do things like this.. but then I think, when we look back at that day 10 years from now we would say what were we thinking ;)

During the Dallas/Edmonton game right now the announcers were going on about Ryan Smyth and his wood blade stick...little do they know haha

You guys seriously look into this whole holder thing way too deeply.

+1000 :facepalm:

And that is only surpassed by the suppliers incessant holder/runner modifications every couple of years that make it completely impossible to service most customers. Can't wait for the next "we've removed 5grams and adjusted the profile by 2mm" marketing pitch

And, let the incessant begging/bugging of Warrior to add the Yakupov cuff to the custom program...commence!

Warrior Joe's email inbox;

''Yo Jo, think u can put dat Yaksss cuffs on my custom Franchizes? I needs it 4 my team. Also will you acept Bauer one20 indeterminate shafts as trade + cash?''

During the Dallas/Edmonton game right now the announcers were going on about Ryan Smyth and his wood blade stick...little do they know haha

Saw Smyth vs the Hawks on Monday and he was using WOOD

Saw Smyth vs the Hawks on Monday and he was using WOOD

He switched to a composite blade painted to look like a wood blade this season, Warrior stick PLM confirmed it on here end of story.

What's the logic for either party (Smyth or Warrior) to paint the blade to look like wood?

Unless its just Smyth's silly preference and Warrior is willing to accommodate him.

What's the logic for either party (Smyth or Warrior) to paint the blade to look like wood?

Unless its just Smyth's silly preference and Warrior is willing to accommodate him.

Same thing with the silver tip and long cuffs...his Gretzky obsession.