Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

I've bought from him before. when the auction ended and I didn't win I got a "2nd chance offer" for my max bid. since I don't overbid on stuff I got a nice jersey for a good price.

did it say they needed $2200 a month. I don't think so. I schedule the scorekeepers for our local adult league where we pay $17 per game. one of my scorekeepers last month made almost $700 and that's not even the most we've ever paid out in a month. all I'm saying is that there are other ways to get $2200 than asking strangers on Ebay

Scorekeeping from 8pm-1am is ideal for a single parent.

did it say they needed $2200 a month. I don't think so. I schedule the scorekeepers for our local adult league where we pay $17 per game. one of my scorekeepers last month made almost $700 and that's not even the most we've ever paid out in a month. all I'm saying is that there are other ways to get $2200 than asking strangers on Ebay.

$2200? C'mon. Go sell some crap around your house. Go get a night job. You'll make that in a month.

Scorekeeping from 8pm-1am is ideal for a single parent.

the kid is 16. he can watch any younger siblings or even work the games himself. I have several teenage scorekeepers that work game as late as 10:30 start times in the summer.

some of us think this person should make this money other ways than asking interweb strangers for it and some people disagree. this part of the thread has gone on long enough so let's move on.

Ville Peltonen.

Seller is from NSH, gloves are NSH colorway and the glove is appropriate for the timeframe in which Peltonen wore #16 for the Preds.

Ville Peltonen.

Seller is from NSH, gloves are NSH colorway and the glove is appropriate for the timeframe in which Peltonen wore #16 for the Preds.

Thanks. I was thinking Florida for some reason.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RBK-Pro-Stock-Filip-Kuba-Hockey-Player-Gloves-/200777452183?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ebf44ca97#ht_500wt_898

Saw this a month ago, figured my crappy internet wasn't loading the picture. A month later, new apartment, new internet, still only seeing the top third of the picture. Am I crazy, or is the picture messed up?

http://www.ebay.com/...97#ht_500wt_898

Saw this a month ago, figured my crappy internet wasn't loading the picture. A month later, new apartment, new internet, still only seeing the top third of the picture. Am I crazy, or is the picture messed up?

RBK Pro-Stock Filip Kuba Hockey Player Gloves

From Ottawa Senators

15"

Please send email and I will send a picture of gloves and palms. Would not load corretly here.