Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

Would love to see Vancouver go with a color way similar to the Seattle Seahawks,

I'm still hoping for the "skate" jersey circa '94! I also thought that those Vancouver Millionaires Jerseys were hideous, specially the pant shells. I think some of the neon green worked into the orca on their blue jerseys would be cool, someone with photoshop skills should put something together!

I'm still hoping for the "skate" jersey circa '94! I also thought that those Vancouver Millionaires Jerseys were hideous, specially the pant shells. I think some of the neon green worked into the orca on their blue jerseys would be cool, someone with photoshop skills should put something together!

Really? I LOVED the Millionaires jerseys. I'm with you on the shells, wish they went with a maroon instead of white, but I loved that jersey. Wish I could find some of the apparel somewhere.

What are these, if I may ask?1379464777000-mark-streit-001.jpg

That's what, at least a quadruple-segmented cuff, and a design sort of incorporating the downward angles on the side finger protector in the EQ Pro gloves...V series gloves?

I found another picture of Streit's gloves on SRF.ch. These things look as haphazardly-designed in terms of backroll breaks as the Vapor 40's.

neue_herausforderung_span12.jpg

Someones getting fired. Who actually posts these pictures in front of their store display when you know damn well not to leak them until it's time?

lPOCwSY.jpg

Someones getting fired. Who actually posts these pictures in front of their store display when you know damn well not to leak them until it's time?

lPOCwSY.jpg

do these mind you of the NHL series country jerseys? anyone remember the ones in NHL 2001?

In my opinion the Sounders and Seahawks are one of the few teams who pull off neon well.

Agreed, although I think I saw it on the Oregon Ducks first and they looked amazing

I remember skating with a guy from Or. I believe his gloves were black yellow trim and a forest green letters. It was back in 2007 so hard to remember.

Went back and googled pics. Seems I had it backwards. Yellow letter green trim.

Is Eberle wearing new Vapor golves in this APX2 stick promo? Backroll and thumb looks different to current APX and APX pro gloves.

http://youtu.be/3VYyHrspRRw

Good eye. My guess is these would be APX2 gloves. I think I spotted the same gloves on Baertschi in a picture that showed up on Facebook.

551213_10151858734813704_1068535088_n.jp

Not sure I'm crazy about the graphics package, but then I imagine these will come in solid black as they always have.

lPOCwSY.jpg

I think I am one of the only people who likes these jerseys...

I can only imagine Oregon's club teams' uniforms. I know the MCLA lax team have some pretty cool ones. I wouldn't mind going across the country just to play club ice hockey and lax. That's if money wan't an issue ha.

I go to school at Oregon, the club team's jerseys aren't that crazy at all. One is black with yellow and the other is white with green, simple really.

are they not Mako gloves? I see Kesler is now full Easton, e700, V9, mako skates, bieksa in mako skates too.

Weird how he's still Bauer's poster boy for their Nexus line.

It's next to impossible for a manufacturer to change their marketing quickly when a player jumps to another brand.

It's next to impossible for a manufacturer to change their marketing quickly when a player jumps to another brand.

I wonder who takes over when they can adapt. Seems like Richards would be a good fit for the gritty/workmanlike type of vibe they put around the Nexus line. Plus I think he uses the gloves, skates and sticks already.