Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

I missed all your points Marcelo because I can't get past Easton's poster boy not posing with the new V9E!!!!

For whatever reason I think he's always a "paintjob" behind. I remember him using an S19 for the longest time, well after the RS came out.

Wow...EDGE "slim fit" really got slim and added a ton of new panels to the jersey.

Looks like the fit is brutal, especially in the armpit. The fabric looks really bunched up.

I have no problem with the slim fit of the edge 2.0 jerseys. I hate huge jerseys. the jersey should look nice not like a trash bag. The sizing now is fine. Before the edge the jerseys looked way too big IMO.

The original retail edge jerseys were way too tight though. Not sure if they have fixed that.

that is easily one of the worst looking things I've seen in the NHL . It probably looks just as bad with the majority color reversed to the blue

This is the ... I don't even have words for how bad this is. What were they thinking?

throwup1_zps0e13122d.jpg

throwup2_zpsfb44d684.jpg

will this go the same way as the kings burger king jersey or the st louis third that was never used?

This is the ... I don't even have words for how bad this is. What were they thinking?

They were thinking $$$$$$$$

Looks just any RBK skate that came out in the last 5 years, it is maybe time for some new ideas and a change.

maybe for some reason they arent looking to make that sort of investment

Buffalo had a beautiful, classic jersey at one point. Since 1996 or so, they have been mostly bad and absolutely awful at times. Put a winning team on the ice and stick with something timeless and the merchandise will sell itself. Just ask the Hawks.

Buffalo had a beautiful, classic jersey at one point. Since 1996 or so, they have been mostly bad and absolutely awful at times. Put a winning team on the ice and stick with something timeless and the merchandise will sell itself. Just ask the Hawks.

or basically any original six team

OMFG kessel needs to lay off the twinkies. The Wild sweater is eehh, but its not a Sabres sweater. I dont care what anyone has, at least its not that

It's legit. A clueless photographer uploaded it to Getty Images without any idea of what they were doing.

...and why is one sleeve white? :huh: