Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

Post Summer Jam seems like a good time to launch the new topic.

Anywhere to read about summer jam and people's thoughts on skates or sticks they got to demo

AX1 gloves. Seem destined to be a replacement for the vaunted Franchise.

I went down quietly when they killed the Gionta curve, but I'll go down swinging with the Franchise.

1091871_10153084137170076_1333314572_n_z

AX1 gloves. Seem destined to be a replacement for the vaunted Franchise.

amazing find!! Seemed like this day would never come..

I think I see some 3D embroidery as well...

Thats interesting because the franchise is a straight four roll glove and the CP94 is also a straight four roll. The X70 has an angled back rolls. Not to discredit the hockey equiptment god but I was told from Lori at eagle the franchise's or Mia where modeled off the traditional 4 roll design only seen on the CP94 model. You are correct about CCM though.

Also eagle markets similar to Graf Canada in that they don't pay the 4 players in the entire nhl that wear there gear. The go by the fact that there product is so good pros choose to wear them at least thats what they told me over the phone. If you want I can include Lori's extension at eagle she be happy to talk with you.

don't know if it has been mentioned yet but the Preds are going to yellow cuffs on gloves and a yellow tapered stripe on pants.

That sounds like it would look great,

What's with the yellow thumb? And when are they gonna grow a pair and start using yellow helmets instead?

I assume it's a way to differentiate themselves from Buffalo.