Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Anyone tried or have 18K shins? I'm looking for some feedback. How bulky are they? How's the weight? etc. My local shops don't have them, so I can't try them on.

Just one quick question: has anyone heard anything about a new Reebok stick coming anytime soon? I haven't I was just wondering because I want to see if they can improve the Ribcore tech in a different stick so I can buy that one and I don't want to buy a stick without knowingfirst

Retail is about $25 bucks, Money well spent.

ccm-pro-sr-jock-strap-1.jpg

How do you care for this item, as the cup is permanently stitched in there? With my present jock, I take the cup out after each use, rinse and let air dry. I also wash the garment itself after each use. What do you do when the cup and the garment are fused? Rinse and air dry? Or run through the washing machine?

I've washed my Reebok 10k (predecessor of the CCM pro jock) in the washing machine without problems.

How do you care for this item, as the cup is permanently stitched in there? With my present jock, I take the cup out after each use, rinse and let air dry. I also wash the garment itself after each use. What do you do when the cup and the garment are fused? Rinse and air dry? Or run through the washing machine?

Why do the Euros get all the good stuff? (they get the extended elbow pad forearm guard too in the 20K elbows)

Why do the Euros get all the good stuff? (they get the extended elbow pad forearm guard too in the 20K elbows)

Then again, we don't get most of anything else....

Try getting your hands on an OPS below the top model with anything but P92/E3/Sakic/whatever....:(

The combo is Europe only.

:sad:

Anyone know how the length on the RBZ 130 with the 1" extension is compared to the older Easton S13 long/85s long/75s II long?

I heard that the CCM Tacks blade gets stiffer as you go down the blade. Does the RBZ Superfast blade also get stiffer as you move down it?

I heard that the CCM Tacks blade gets stiffer as you go down the blade. Does the RBZ Superfast blade also get stiffer as you move down it?

I'm not sure about stiffness but I do know the COR increases as you go from the heel to the toe. On the SuperFast, it also increases much more rapidly than the Stage 2.

I am interested in the stiffness simply because when I was using the Kovalchuk curve, the toe seemed to maintain stiffness. I theorize because the blade was shorter, so there was less torque or tension that I was subjecting it to. Now that I use Zetterberg, I think I can feel the toe feeling a bit floppy on wrist shots. So, when the toe flops, I send shots way wide right (like Scott Norwood). I never sent shots way side right with the Kovalchuk. My form is admittedly not the greatest, but either way, point is, I need a stiff blade, especially at the toe.

Edited by Cosmic