Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Nah, they were off of Ebay. And I saw those ones that are currently on Ebay (from Duke's) and I agree that the shipping price is a joke. Those are really close to mine but the cuffs on those are longer.

Its brutal the shipping gouges people roll out on ebay. I mean c'mon, I live in Alaska and can pop a paid of gloves in a usps flat rate box insured for less than $15 anywhere in the US.

As mentioned before, I guess you could call me a fan of the Mission stuff. The Fuel TI came today... along with 2 more V-Hex I snatched up from Philbrick's. Stop me before I binge again! haha...

IMGP0810.jpg

The wife must LOVE that. ;)

The wife must LOVE that. ;)

Well, we did a ton of debt consolidation last month... I snuck in a few more of the V-Hex before all of it went through.. haha. But yes, all my credit cards are joint accounts, as is my debit card.. so I guess that about does it for me. The TI was from the stick promo over the summer, so she isn't too steamed about that one showing up this morning. Although, she wasn't exactly thrilled about the $280 skates that I had to buy to get the free stick... haha

Edited by AnthonyJTa

Love the gloves MGoBlue.... going with the "Weinrich", ey?

Couldn't resist the orange visor.

I'm not NEARLY good enough to pull it off, but I'm gonna try ;)

And those gloves are unbelievable... they had more range of motion in the fingers and wrist out of the box than any glove I've used.

my xmas treat to myself.....all tufftek and you get the warmest feeling when they are on.....makes up for my empty wallet and 9 weeks of waiting

You should add one of the ltd. edition chrome TPS XN10's to your blinged out sticks... They look great..

d164_1.JPG

Just picked up off ebay. Should look good with the current digs (poor picture quality, but the sweater and glove accents are orange):

69077571tv4.jpg

Yummy.......orange very nice stuff

Edited by automorph

Love the gloves MGoBlue.... going with the "Weinrich", ey?

Couldn't resist the orange visor.

I'm not NEARLY good enough to pull it off, but I'm gonna try ;)

And those gloves are unbelievable... they had more range of motion in the fingers and wrist out of the box than any glove I've used.

I just got my 14" 4-rolls today - the black and blue ones.

Do the gloves seem overly heavy to you? Maybe it's because my Eastons are so light but I notice a considerable difference. I was wondering if it will make a difference if I cut out the pad in the glove that goes over the top of the hand. What do you think?

Oh, and I tried the paint pen on them (in a small area on each part I wanted to paint that wouldn't be seen if it didn't work out) - it didn't work. The mesh paints fine, but the while pad underneath would be impossible to get to unless you split the mesh open. The plastic (bubble) part in the center - the paint smeared right off but the worst part was the little leather-type strip that goes down the center of the backrolls - the paint just didn't seem to darken it at all...it was really weird. Almost like it was resistant to the paint. So, no blackout for me but they still look kickass.

And I agree that they feel great....just a bit heavier than I am used to. I'm sure I can get used to it though.

new pickup today, navy 4k with chrome 480 cage

f_1021081948m_1873d70.jpg

f_1021081949m_9996f9b.jpg

Well, we did a ton of debt consolidation last month... I snuck in a few more of the V-Hex before all of it went through.. haha. But yes, all my credit cards are joint accounts, as is my debit card.. so I guess that about does it for me. The TI was from the stick promo over the summer, so she isn't too steamed about that one showing up this morning. Although, she wasn't exactly thrilled about the $280 skates that I had to buy to get the free stick... haha

hmmm, i remember you were in the same boat as me as far as the stick promo goes, did you ever end up getting the email or did your stick just show up?

Do the gloves seem overly heavy to you? Maybe it's because my Eastons are so light but I notice a considerable difference. I was wondering if it will make a difference if I cut out the pad in the glove that goes over the top of the hand. What do you think?

They felt fantastic to me. Although, admittedly, I was too excited about the feel, mobility, and color scheme to worry about the weight. Also, I was coming off a 14" pair of Supreme 70 gloves into a pair of 13", so I suppose that could also have something to do with my not perceiving any heaviness.

As far as cutting out the pad - if you're a real gram whore (I believe I've seen you post your gloves' weight statistics, haha), it might do something for you. But personally, I love feeling like I'm putting pillows on my hands.

My only complaint is that the palm is wearing down very quickly. I started off with black grip tape, tried out a tacki-mac but didn't like how sticky it was, and am now with white gripe tape. After about 10 skates, the upper palm is already worrying me. I expect to need them FIBMed by year's end.

Edit - That's too bad about the paint pen. I knew that those little white padding blocks beneath the mesh would be a problem, and I sorta figured the glossy reflective strips would be a pain too. Oh well... I was thinking about grabbing the SJ gloves that are already blacked-out anyway ;)

Edited by mgoblue

I thought I'd use my son's play area to display my meager collection of hockey gear. Here are some of my items:

010.jpg

009.jpg

Edited by epstud74

senator pants My new pants!! They feel unbelievable!! Now if anyone know's any shops that sell some pro stock ottawa 14" nylon easton gloves, I would be even happier.

I have seen some Eastons on ebay in Blackhawk and Devils colors.....which could work for you.

i like the innovatives, been lookin for one and i cant find any

I only use one of them since I cannot stand the blade on the other (got it for free). They are extremely light and respond well. Easily comparable to my CNT. It is a true one piece stick

how are the Graf gloves treating you?

I love them. They're the glove I use 75% of the time during games. I recently bought the NBH 4 Rolls a couple months ago and they're pretty nice too. I may get another pair of the Graf gloves to keep my gloves fresh since I've been playing 2 times a week at least. The Graf gloves are very light and probably are the best of all the gloves I have in regards to mobility/flexiblity with my fingers and gripping the stick.

Edited by epstud74

senator pants My new pants!! They feel unbelievable!! Now if anyone know's any shops that sell some pro stock ottawa 14" nylon easton gloves, I would be even happier.

Here.......http://cgi.ebay.com/Pro-Return-Easton-Custom-Hockey-Gloves-SENATORS-14_W0QQitemZ400001681442QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116