Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I just got two pairs of gloves repalmed and these are tolerable, now. I sent them off about 2.5 months ago and they came back sloppy, missed stitches, put on the wrong gussets so they were incredibly shallow, left threads everywhere. I complained, no response. I threatened to file a claim through my credit card for services not rendered and got a response that afternoon. Sent them back, they requested more money for what I had already originally asked for. I got them back today(after more than a month and minimal responses from emails) and they are better but still sloppy in areas. They aren't bad when you send them an easton 4-roll but heaven forbid you send them something that takes a little work.

Oh yeah, and the MSH2 they use isn't MS2. I didn't realize I was shipping gloves to Chinatown.

Edited by TBLfan

I have shipped 2 pairs of Easton 4 rolls to FIBM, they went to NY, then were shipped to Montreal to be worked on.

Also, they did a good job on both pairs - no complaints.

Responses could be better on their part and a real time status would be ideal but I have had nothing short of great service on the 3 pairs of gloves over the years I have sent them

Fyi when I sent them Warriors I was told by FBM per Eagle that the newer eagle palms were available for Eagle gloves only:microvent or mustang were my eventual choices

J.R. Custom Shop's

CCM Vector 10.0 SE Skates (9.5D), LS2 Holders and Steel (288), RBK Yellow Waxed Laces (120)

6dd0fdddaae6367c-T.jpg

17db518199fbbc48-T.jpg

1d0970232ebcf3c2-T.jpg

NBH Supreme One90 Skates (9.5D), LS2 Holders and Steel (288), RBK Yellow Waxed Laces (120)

ca88fe619bb02d9e-T.jpg

3914790563f8841e-T.jpg

edc66a7e14d39d87-T.jpg

One90 Skates and One90 Stick with my woman's Vapor IXs and her One25 stick (she skated for the first time in her life a few weeks back after I bought her this gear on sale at Paragon)

759af4e609c1b89e-T.jpg

c16857d368f4382a-T.jpg

Edited by boganz45

Is that rifle a two piece?

More like a 4 piece if you count the barreled action, trigger, stock and bolt...unless you want to count the screws and rings..haha

Mgo: Custom tintjob on the visor or is that an option? Can't recall seeing Oakleys available in orange.

I think I saw some new ones with orange as a color choice...

Edited by boganz45

Mgo: Custom tintjob on the visor or is that an option? Can't recall seeing Oakleys available in orange.

Eric Weinrich pro-stock.

Weinrich wore yellow though didn't he?

Edited by jbyun04

Weinrich wore yellow though didn't he?

With the Blues, yes.

Just curious, who did he wear orange with? All the pictures I saw on getty were either clear or yellow.

Just because you never saw him wear it doesn't mean he never tried one in practice or a pre-game skate.