Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I have maybe 9 pairs of gloves. I'm afflicted with Drewhunz's issue pehaps I tried on some Warriors today.. I may get a pair of those..Really nice.

Nice mitts epstud. Is there a visor on the helm?

Yes..

wow drewhunz, 34 pairs! that's just crazy! lol

btw, i got bored today after a grueling law exam and i decided to go crazy with the spray paint and metallic silver pen

IMG00033-20090311-0046.jpg

IMG00034-20090311-0047.jpg

IMG00035-20090311-0047.jpg

been debating if i should do this for awhile now, but i decided OH WTH! went ahead with it. I used flat black paint instead as I wasn't too into the glossy black paint.

not debating if i should go with black, white or the usual gold laces. also will be swapping in ls 2.1 runners soon... maybe some black ls2 holders as well!? B)

Did you just do an awesome job at masking the non painted portions? Those look sick.

thanks, spent about an hour masking off the areas, and in the end it was well worth the time and effort. i wish i had another pair of vapors to play with as i have another design in mind :D

Drewhunz or others- Does anyone know where I can pick up a pair of those natural Eagles in 14"? Thanks everyone.

hockeymonkey has them, but they appear to be the long cuff version.

Drewhunz or others- Does anyone know where I can pick up a pair of those natural Eagles in 14"? Thanks everyone.

hockeymonkey has them, but they appear to be the long cuff version.

Yeah I googled around a bit and came across those as well. Thanks though. I remember the H34 model from a while ago didn't have such a long cuff, and I know the have G70s now but they have angled back rolls which are definitely not very retro-looking.

On another note, I tragically cut my old-school Easton gloves when I was younger (and more competitive) so I could play with a cast on a broken bottom hand. The last two fingers fit together in the fiberglass sleeve I had to wear, so I cut out the gussets and padding in those fingers to make room. What a shame...

Had to get a new stick yesterday, ONE95 just broke :(

2hd1yr4.jpg

2dhzk2s.jpg

Went a little Sharpie-happy on the blue haha

i wanna do this with my XXXX but doesnt it void the warranty?

drew what model are those tan leather eagles? and where did you acquire them?

My brother had a pair once and they were the best gloves I had ever seen! I haveno idea where they went though :(

I have maybe 9 pairs of gloves. I'm afflicted with Drewhunz's issue pehaps I tried on some Warriors today.. I may get a pair of those..Really nice.
Nice mitts epstud. Is there a visor on the helm?

Yes..

what kind of warriors?