Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I thought so too...It's retail. Pure Hockey in Braintree (I'm assuming their other locales too) offers both standard and tapered... $10 more for the tapered.

http://www.purehockey.com/ecom/product/26/...ckey-Shaft.html

http://www.purehockey.com/ecom/product/26/...site-Shaft.html

ovechkin_368, you may want to get rid of the pic in the quote!

Weird. Maybe it's an SMU or something? As far as I know Bauer doesn't do One95 tapered shafts, apart from pro stock stuff? Might have to look into one of those, since I'm a big fan of the One95's.

very nice skate :D

Thanks. Yeah I havent used the pump since circa 95 so when I put this on I was really impressed. I currently wear pro-stock Vector 10.0's and I wanted something that fit fairly similar, and these fit better aside from the tongue thing. Its just a matter of too much flop lol.

Thanks. Yeah I havent used the pump since circa 95 so when I put this on I was really impressed. I currently wear pro-stock Vector 10.0's and I wanted something that fit fairly similar, and these fit better aside from the tongue thing. Its just a matter of too much flop lol.

It's a good thing you didn't say that on PHEW, you'd be crucified.

Yes, very nice skates. I was wondering if when you put Tuuks in place of E-pros if there are any holes exposed on the bottom. Can you take a pic of the bottoms?

SWEET looking gloves Edge! Love the color scheme

I love it when i hear the doorbell bright and early in the morning, I know it's the mail man delivering me some new goodies :D :

(philly gloves)

So you're the one who swiped those from me in that auction. Fiddlesticks! lol nice how do you like em

Oh man, first automorph and now you! :ph34r: lol

Haven't tried'em out yet, definitely not 13.5" as advertised, it's actually a 14" as stated in the tag inside the glove. Very comfortable/plushy glove, not as stick as my E-Pros that's for sure.

Man krypt your killing my small hands ebay hunting........

Where you getting icetime these days? pm me

Picked up a RBK 10K "pro stock" who knows what it is (i suspect 7K :() but I am a sucker for crazy curves

DSC09936.jpg

DSC09944.jpg

Yeah, they're BU prostocks, they popped up on ebay about a week ago for $160 a pair (they had like 15 pairs), nice looking but outta my range.

Yeah, he's selling XXXX's and 4Rolls in BU and Maine colors.

it is a J. Mitchell pro stock........i just ripped off the chrome "reebok" sticker off the stick

I can only imagine how maine XXXX gloves would look like... :o .....

nvm just saw the auctions......must resist

Edited by automorph

it is a J. Mitchell pro stock........i just ripped off the chrome "reebok" sticker off the stick

I can only imagine how maine XXXX gloves would look like... :o .....

Not Unlike These.

Edited by IniNew

That's a nice curve auto! J. Mitchell = Leafs Mitchell?

It's weird, I find myself between 13"-14" on certain gloves. I'm playing Monday nights at Scarborough Ice Sports with an ASHL team.

markham steeles location?, i was planning to join but most of the guys were older than me by a lot so i chose not to

That's a nice curve auto! J. Mitchell = Leafs Mitchell?

It's weird, I find myself between 13"-14" on certain gloves. I'm playing Monday nights at Scarborough Ice Sports with an ASHL team.

Edited by K9 Unit

my very first pair of Eagle PPFi gloves. used them for the first time last night at practice. can't get over how awesome the palm is. :)

they are lying on top of my team's jersey, Plymouth Whalers alternate jersey.

DSC00314.jpg

Whats PHEW? Yeah, Im a proponent of the flop, but on a size 7 skate, when your tongue almost touches your toebox when they are tied up looks ridiculous lol

Its a facebook group. Proclaimed Hockey Equipment Whores.

Its pretty good, alot of nonsense flaming, but then again there are alot of people who post pics that clearly aren't worth posting.

Yes, very nice skates. I was wondering if when you put Tuuks in place of E-pros if there are any holes exposed on the bottom. Can you take a pic of the bottoms?

Sure, I can take a pic when I get them back. You can pm me to remind me, but there are two holes exposed on the back of the front section of the boot. Its weird because I have a pair of Vector Pro 10.0's and when i put the tuuk on, the holes almost lined up. Furthermore, the CCM holder that was removed was a 263. However on the 9k's, although the boot is the same length ( at least they feel like the same length as they are both a 7D ), the CCM holder that I removed was a 271.

shoeshine boy - Beauties.

Nothing too spectacular, but for someone who's been on 'gear hibernation' for a summer- not too shabby. One95 tapered shaft, with a Vapor XXXX wood blade.... and a pair of Canadiens EDGE socks I grabbed while on the honeymoon in Montreal. The real goodie will be here on Thursday or Friday hopefully.

Pic.

Did I miss something? I thought the One95 was a standard taper... Pro stock?

I was wondering that same thing.

I thought so too...It's retail. Pure Hockey in Braintree (I'm assuming their other locales too) offers both standard and tapered... $10 more for the tapered.

http://www.purehockey.com/ecom/product/26/...ckey-Shaft.html

http://www.purehockey.com/ecom/product/26/...site-Shaft.html

ovechkin_368, you may want to get rid of the pic in the quote!

Does it play like the One95? (If you have used one before.) Suppose it is just a rebranded XXXX?