Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

lol Calishark is all over that.

Atleast i know i can sell my 87 flex to a few people at the drop of a hat if i wanted to.

I'm just kind scared after my last samsonov one95

Thats weird it broke so early though, i have 3 and they are running really strong so far. Well the 87 i used once and the 95 a few times, but no signs of wear.

Possibility it was torched before?

Kris Beech's pro curve is pretty similar to the Samsonov, maybe with a little extra toe on it.

http://site.hockeymonkey.com/images/produc...lades/Beech.jpg

Hockey Monkey still has some of his pro stock Mission's in stock. 80 flex too. How I wish those were righty's... If you're a lefty, you shouldn't have a real hard time finding toe curves. I see a lot more lefty's on eBay and places like Hockey Monkey than I do for righty's.

Hossa's face isn't as open as Samsonov's though.

HattrickSwayze is right though, i would go with a Beech.

Or Shaefer, but its a different kind of wedge and toe shape.

015.jpg

Thanks again JR. ;)

Can't be any happier with the transaction. These will match the pants and socks nicely. Sorry for the crappy cell phone photo; will try to get some better ones later. :D

Richards%20gloves.jpg

Crappy cell phone pic? That beats out some of the others on here haha, actually that beats out MOST of the others on here.

Nice gloves Too Old

The wife can't understand why I now have 3 pairs of gloves... after selling the Grafs and the RBK Red Wings ones... and 3 pair of pants... after selling the Grafs... and more freaking elbow and shin pads than you can shake a stick at, lol. It's been an adventure trying stuff out to figure out what I really want to stick with. The RBK/Jofa 9K shins won out in that department, as did the Mission Intake helmets and Tackla pants. Ditto the PPF's but these Eastons sure fit well too. Love the roomy cuffs for sure. But anytime I think I'm a gear whore I just look around here and know I have nothing to worry about... yet, lol.

DSC_07790001.JPG.JPG

Edited by Too Old

Crappy cell phone pic? That beats out some of the others on here haha, actually that beats out MOST of the others on here.

Nice gloves Too Old

that beats 2/3's of the camera pics too!!

nice gloves!

The wife can't understand why I now have 3 pairs of gloves... after selling the Grafs and the RBK Red Wings ones... and 3 pair of pants... after selling the Grafs... and more freaking elbow and shin pads than you can shake a stick at, lol. It's been an adventure trying stuff out to figure out what I really want to stick with. The RBK/Jofa 9K shins won out in that department, as did the Mission Intake helmets and Tackla pants. Ditto the PPF's but these Eastons sure fit well too. Love the roomy cuffs for sure. But anytime I think I'm a gear whore I just look around here and know I have nothing to worry about... yet, lol.

key word right there ;), its ok the more you buy the more you'll eventually sell, to me :P

Too Old, I get it from my gf as well. Everytime a new pair of gloves shows up at the door she gives me the look and the same question "so how many hands do you have this time?" <_<

And I respond "I'm a buddhist, I have many hands!" :lol: :P

nice pick up on the gloves!

Edited by KryptOng

No, you need to ask her how many pair of shoes she has. You should get the STFU glare, but it usually results in the end of the hounding.

That doesn't work for me, the gf has a lot less shoes than pairs of gloves I have. She has less shoes than I have!

No, you need to ask her how many pair of shoes she has. You should get the STFU glare, but it usually results in the end of the hounding.

That doesn't work for me, the gf has a lot less shoes than pairs of gloves I have. She has less shoes than I have!

Gay

How many shoes do you have?