Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

They look... awfully... glittery? Kinda' like a spinner you would use fishing. I assume it's just a flash thing. Hell, I hope it's just a flash thing.

Stripper dust?

LOL Chadd you busted me! :D I am going to hook um up and "Beadazzle" the shit out of them next! :D

Roscoe6 no worries I understood and didnt think you were being a dick at all.. What you see that is "glittery" is my flash as I suck at taking pictures..

Edited by ISTOUT

No big deal but I found these Easton gloves in a sale box for $10.00. They had been part of a dispaly in a glass case for years and were in new condition but pretty dusty. I kind of like the way they look with my Vectors.

Rick

Nice color matching there with your CCM + easton gloves rick! And for 10 dollars? *clap*

SANY0193.jpg

They look... awfully... glittery? Kinda' like a spinner you would use fishing. I assume it's just a flash thing. Hell, I hope it's just a flash thing.

EDIT: I reread that and I kinda' sounded like a dick, knockin' on your new skates. Sorry, it wasn't intentional. I like the look of the all black better as well. I just haven't noticed the shine before. :D

I have to agree.... the all black is much better looking but the sparkly stuff is kind of a lot. Still, ILL skates. Im not entirely sure vapors would fit me, I have a pretty deep foot and the one95's are even a little snug (and they're EE as well)

Stripper dust?

Ahh, should have known.

At first I was debating on waiting to buy the LE 60s but after seeing them in person I'm so glad i didn't. I think the original 60s look so much better with the color fading to dark towards the back and the netting design. I'm not very fond of the flat black look on the LE, but to each their own. Great skates non the less

At first I was debating on waiting to buy the LE 60s but after seeing them in person I'm so glad i didn't. I think the original 60s look so much better with the color fading to dark towards the back and the netting design. I'm not very fond of the flat black look on the LE, but to each their own. Great skates non the less

+1.

Before you flame about the gloves: I know. they are comfy and will do until I find something pro stock I like.

I don't think you have to worry about that here, this isn't PHEW.

Haha, Yeah, that was indeed my PHEW clause.

Before you flame about the gloves: I know. they are comfy and will do until I find something pro stock I like.

Who cares what anyone else thinks? As long as you like them they're fine and there's no reason to go hunting pro stock unless there's something specific that you want.

Who cares what anyone else thinks? As long as you like them they're fine and there's no reason to go hunting pro stock unless there's something specific that you want.

If I didn't need new gloves I wouldn't bother. Unfortunately while they are comfy, the are quite heavy. There is a large cut from a skate on the left wrist you cannot see in the photo and the palms have holes in them. So its just time for new gloves. I was actually just going to get the new bauer 4-rolls because a friend could get them for me at cost+10% but unfortunately they are apparently completely sold out.

Edited by Dakotax

If those are Z-Airs from around 2001-ish, there isn't any point in going pro-stock. They were awesome gloves. I have a pair myself and personally think they were Eastons best retail glove ever.

Don't even worry about it dude. This place has quite a few Easton fanboys on it, especially when it comes to their older gloves which were amazing compared to recent years.

I'm more concerned with the tape job... It's all PP I guess.

Need my head examined... grabbed these Rafalski Cup series game-worns. Another pair used by Filppula went for $50 more last night than I got these for. Waited it out for these and sniped them for only $2.50 more than the only other bidder who bid the opening amount only. Much better in the end to lose the bid last night and win these for less. Gotta have some new drawers to wear with the new gloves... :D

rafalski%20pants.jpg

rafalski%20pants%202.jpg

sounds like somebody is planning to do one of these:

Lol... that is pretty funny... looks like he got a little roughed up though. Hard to believe they didn't have him tossed in jail.

sounds like somebody is planning to do one of these:

what a ballsy move. i love it though, i give the guy props for having that big of a pair. and now he has an awesome story to tell. totally worth it.

i wonder if someone dared him to do it cause he looks like he dont skate much.

I'm more concerned with the tape job... It's all PP I guess.

Yeah, Next time out will be the second time with that tape job. I wasn't impressed or disappointed TBH. I think I will end up back to my normal half/full blade tape after it. I am finding switching to the draper a bit hard, i've never used a blade length like that before.

Need my head examined... grabbed these Rafalski Cup series game-worns. Another pair used by Filppula went for $50 more last night than I got these for. Waited it out for these and sniped them for only $2.50 more than the only other bidder who bid the opening amount only. Much better in the end to lose the bid last night and win these for less. Gotta have some new drawers to wear with the new gloves... :D

Did you not just sell a pair of red wings pants? Did you grab 2 pairs, or?