Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All my stuff should be here in about 4 days so hockey monkey says :) ill post it all when it arives

I've fallen for that before... <_<

(I'm just bitter because I am waiting on a HM order too...)

makes you wonder.... its such a rip off. Sprung sent me my frames from san diego in two days for 7 bucks... HM, gloves cost you 14 and it takes a week. its such a joke

4 weeks for me at the moment, i called and confirmed yesterday but now i need to send a photo copy of photo ID, Telephone Bill , Bank Statment, Credit Card

This is really starting to shit me

Not close to some guys' collections but after breaking a lot of sticks over the spring/summer I decided to stock up.

Canon005-vi.jpg

some oldies in there too

I wasn't sure. Thought it might've been a T-Flex. Nice Synergy's too.

coz you woulda been all over it if it was right? ;)

what curve do you use on the 8ks mik? btw thats some huge difference in height too lol

Edited by K9 Unit

The cut 7ks and the cut titaniums are more the height I use. The other cut sticks were in my super short stick phase.

The 8ks have draper dolomite HDs in them.

nice! how difficult was it to get the stripes done that way?

Not hard at all. I filled out the customizer as close as possible and then just wrote the additional details in the notes. What also made it easier was that I sent the picture of Fedorov's gloves as well for reference.

nice! how difficult was it to get the stripes done that way?

Not hard at all. I filled out the customizer as close as possible and then just wrote the additional details in the notes. What also made it easier was that I sent the picture of Fedorov's gloves as well for reference.

Yeah, I had a pair of Penguin's style Franchises made when Hossa was with them, and he was really the only guy with them on the team at the time. They were really good about communication with me concerning everything I wanted done on the gloves. All you have to do is ask in the comments section at the end, and they should be able to comply, BUT you will be paying an upcharge... which sucks.

Been wanting to get another pair of skates... just in case. Grabbed these from SubliTWILL (thank you!) this evening:

*graf w/ black tuuks*

bam:

IMG_2593.jpg

All my equipment

DSCF1075.jpg

DSCF1078.jpg

DSCF1076.jpg

Some of the new stuff that i picked up within the last 2 weeks

DSCF1079.jpg

DSCF1083.jpg

DSCF1086.jpg

CCM V10 helmet with CCM 480 cage, CCM V8 with Oakley straight, Warrrio Super Macdaddy's Limited Edition. Also got 3 Grant one95's from TSR this week, great deal! And Nash TPS R8.

Edited by Michael9

shotty how are you liking the tuuk custom+ set up on the grafs?

have you ever tried em with ls2's, those skates look sick (jagr-esque)

michael that looks like a small proshop in your garage :D

All my equipment

DSCF1079.jpg

CCM V10 helmet with CCM 480 cage, CCM V8 with Oakley straight, Warrrio Super Macdaddy's Limited Edition. Also got 3 Grant one95's from TSR this week, great deal! And Nash TPS R8.

The mac daddys look nice.... i put in an order for a pair before i heard the palms where shit

How are yours holding up?

Edited by kyle9600

All my equipment

The mac daddys look nice.... i put in an order for a pair before i heard the palms where shit

The mods will not be happy with you quoting all those pictures...

All my equipment

I have only used them once, but i liked what i saw so far.

shotty how are you liking the tuuk custom+ set up on the grafs?

have you ever tried em with ls2's, those skates look sick (jagr-esque)

michael that looks like a small proshop in your garage :D

they're awesome. there's a 1.5mm heel lift and they're profiled to 9' +0.5

took a game to get used to, now I'm in tuuks for life. I can definitely feel the height increase over the cobras and I feel the c+ is more responsive.

no I never tried the LS2. I was thinking seriously about it, but it's either one or the other, as the mount pattern isn't the same and I didn't want to muck up the outsole too badly. I ended up choosing the c+ because it was available through trade, and a complete set up in LS2 would have run me $150+. also, even though I'm not a jagr fan, the black holders would look cool.

thanks stuie7. glad we could make it happen.