Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Those are sweet jerseys. Any mods in the northwest to set-up an official MSH British Columbia vs. Washington rivalry game??

Next game will be in Toronto, over the summer. Vancouver is a possibility somewhere down the road.

toronto in the summer sounds reaaaaaaaaaaaaal good. cant wait for that one :D

Those are sweet jerseys. Any mods in the northwest to set-up an official MSH British Columbia vs. Washington rivalry game??

Next game will be in Toronto, over the summer. Vancouver is a possibility somewhere down the road.

toronto in the summer sounds reaaaaaaaaaaaaal good. cant wait for that one :D

Me too.

i'll do it tmr. if thats ok? i like the extension, since i have small wrist i basically have the same mobility as i would have had with the 9144/5044 (i use size 5 too) with more protection. but my glove does touch the extension sometimes but doesn't bother me enough

btw when you want to let go of those gloves pm please!

Skates twice with the 8K pros so far this week- love them. Extension doesn't bother me at all, feels great on the ice and the size 5's are locked on my elbow, no adjusting them every whistle blow. Tossed my teammate my 9077's in size 6 to use for a game, he kept them ;)

oh shoot i forgot soz here's mine, no pro but still a freaking tank

and i got these 2 days ago, dupuis gloves, epro with synergy graphics i think, single layer clarino palms, very comfy, crazy light (even my dad mentioned it and he doesn't know jack about hockey eq. lol), dupuis must be nuts or something coz there's no plastic inserts in the fingers

On my SE style Easton Pro's the finger inserts are sandwiched down in the foam as well.

If you want crazy- I sold a pair of Matt Pettinger pro stock NBH 4-Rolls that JR sold via a team sale because they didn't have any- and I mean not 1, anywhere- plastic insets. Not even a lock thumb. They were buttery soft and super light- but good god, they reminded me of the old mylec street hockey gloves from the 80's.

Today's new goodies. Hejduk tapered pro stock blades with Z-Tac coating (x2). Pictures don't catch it perfectly, but it's a smallish open toe curve. Was hoping to use one in my new Harrow shaft, but they're long hosel'd tapereds. I don't want to cut the shaft down just for these, since I don't know whether I like them. Now I'm just waiting on my Samsonov customs to arrive...

FILE0370.jpg

wow, those are Easton grahite T-flex blades, where did you find those ?

what would you say the lie is ?

No I just wanted a straight up clone. I think it's just the openness that's making the Samsonov (original) look like it has more toe. I lined up a new blade with the original in these pictures. If you look at the bottom side of the curve, it's dead-on. But if you flip it over, you can see it doesn't line up 100%, which makes me believe the clones need to be opened up a bit more. Kind of hard to tell though.

FILE0376.jpg

FILE0378.jpg

I think its a bit hard to compare when you have a single replacement blade matched up with the OPS. When you fipped the blades over and took a picture of the bottom, did you grab and hold by the hosel ? I find it tends to sandwich together because the hosels taper in. I personally like to put the blade in a shaft and line up the shafts together then compare the curves. From the first set of picture you took (both blades with white tape) it looks like original Samsonov has a little bit more curve and opens up a bit more too. Just my personal view, I could be wrong.

Leafe Equipment Sale today from 10-4... I showed up at 8am and was 7th in line so was in the first 10 groupings. Gloves-$100 Sticks-$100 Pants-$100 Skates-$150 socks were 2$ but they didnt have any edge.

Here's what I picked up.

3 Jason Blakes. 80 flex with a forsberg type curve. They had one more xxxx 77 flx, but i pretty much grabbed most of his sticks.

Haha, we now know who you are. You are the guy standing outside the store wearing the Maple Leafs gloves with stick in hand. The only thing you were missing was a hockey puck for practice. We were standing and thinking this guy is hardcore and ready for action. :lol:

Anyhow, good pick up. Some of the kids waiting in line wanted your sticks because they were the ideal height and flex. Too many people bought sticks that they can't properly use, too stiff and wrong lie.

Edited by fastmiele

Here's my newest toy, it's a wrap for my stick that I customized (colors, words, nameplate) online. Pretty cool idea. They're called Sniper Skinz.

I bet those are all the rage in the NHL to re-brand sticks :blink:

Here's my newest toy, it's a wrap for my stick that I customized (colors, words, nameplate) online. Pretty cool idea. They're called Sniper Skinz.

SkinNameplate.jpgSkinWhole.jpg

How different does it make the stick feel

It feels good to me, a little grippy but not as much grip as you'd find on a RBK or Warrior with grip. It's actually surprising how much it feels like a regular shaft after you put it on.

Pair number 3 of the z-air style - Navy. (I have to stop!)

You don't need to stop, you need to catch up! You need a pair of first-generation Z-airs and a pair of Eagle Z-airs. :P

Got the first-generations Z-airs.

4169783083_ecdb044b5e.jpg

Islanders pro stock, they had swiss cheese palms, about 1.25" more on the cuff and a bit of funk to them. Now with the help of Peaches Pro Repair, they have some new Eagle palms and shorter cuffs. They still have some funk, the leather is beat up a bit on corners and edges and the logos are partially gone. They have some years of play left in them though. Wish I would have taken a before and after shot.

I think I am SOL on the Eagle Z-airs though. :lol:

Edited by number21

haha, yeah I haven't seen a second pair of Eagle Z-airs. ;)

Nice 1st gen z-airs, too bad they aren't split fingers. :( Still nice nevertheless, sweet cuff!

Yeah I was just comparing them to my other Z-airs these one piece fingers are solid, no bend at all. Also the later generations are a bit tighter throughout the hand these have a wider fit.

Almost forgot, picked up some Tackla lowers too. These fit better than the Jofa smalls (plus I love the old NHL logo on 'em).

4170597250_cd3f24976f.jpg

Edited by number21

It feels good to me, a little grippy but not as much grip as you'd find on a RBK or Warrior with grip. It's actually surprising how much it feels like a regular shaft after you put it on.

I saw these while surfing. They look hard to apply but for 23 bucks it's worth a shot. How difficult was it to apply? How long did it take to get it shipped? I was thinking of designing one to wrap a cheap wood stick with to use as a trophy or award for my league for various MVP etc awards. Sort of different from a plaque etc

Here my broken ISAC aero 9

Specs looked good Japanese carbon/445g (much more heavier in reality)/mid kick point

Not a bad stick - around 90euros

photo0029.jpg

photo0030.jpg

photo0031z.jpg

So I got this AK27 (alex kovalev 27) russian edition "made in mexico" quite different then the usual gold AK27 in term of weight and it's also shorter, the coating and shape of the shaft are different as well (round at the top, concave on the inner face in middle) might be a fake one actually 45euros. Lighter than a rbk 6k though

+ a CCM "10" blade (no vector sign or else) 45euros (very light).

Result is great very well balance can't even fell the blade once the stick is in my hands.

photo0027dg.jpg

photo0028m.jpg

I saw these while surfing. They look hard to apply but for 23 bucks it's worth a shot. How difficult was it to apply? How long did it take to get it shipped? I was thinking of designing one to wrap a cheap wood stick with to use as a trophy or award for my league for various MVP etc awards. Sort of different from a plaque etc

It took about 5 minutes to apply, comes with pretty easy to follow instructions. I got mine 5 days after I ordered it but I'm in the U.S., not sure how long it takes them to get one to Canada. Would be nice for awards, trophies, autographs.