Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

^ Please don't tell me that stick is RH, I might splooge on my screen.

RH P14 77 Flex Tactile + Stick'um

Those are the exact same specs for my next One95 ID stick, minus the Stickum. The P14 curve is perfect.

^ Please don't tell me that stick is RH, I might splooge on my screen.

RH P14 77 Flex Tactile + Stick'um

damn, other than the stick'um me like :D

new christmas presents for myself...

Love it! Our team has the Habs "C" jerseys in blue as our main ones. Everything stitched on them and everything. I was considering the barbershop jerseys but I'm still not sure if it counts as a dark or light jersey! :rolleyes:

Love it! Our team has the Habs "C" jerseys in blue as our main ones. Everything stitched on them and everything. I was considering the barbershop jerseys but I'm still not sure if it counts as a dark or light jersey! :rolleyes:

I am a little dissapointed with the jersey... it's nice but the quality seems kind of shitty. It's a premier jersey and I own many other ones but this one feels thin. I want to formally thank the children of the Phillipines for making a shitty product. Well, it looks good though. I like how the new Boston Winter classic jerseys (the premier) is made in Canada! Comon guys... lets bring the operation home

a few years ago one of the AAA level adult teams in our league used the Ottawa 67 jerseys because they wouldn't have to worrying about clashing with anyone. :)

ouch here comes to migraine :( other than that nice pickups, you just need the retro gloves now ;)

Warriors glove customizer has a 'brass' color that looks VERY much like the vintage gloves worn by the Canadiens

ouch here comes to migraine :( other than that nice pickups, you just need the retro gloves now ;)

Warriors glove customizer has a 'brass' color that looks VERY much like the vintage gloves worn by the Canadiens

I have found that the warrior customization process is VERY expensive! am I the only one?

Picked up an AWESOME condition retail used CNT last night for $26. I'll most a few pictures later.

I also took a look at the Combat 52 Cal pants. I wanna say they were $79.99 if I remember correctly. I wasn't that impressed. They seemed a bit on the heavy side (although the only pair they had was 3 sizes bigger than what I usually wear...) and the padding seemed paper thin.

I have found that the warrior customization process is VERY expensive! am I the only one?

Ha.. no it is expensive!

I wouldn't mind some Franchises with Smyth-esque 12" cuffs but I wouldn't like to see that invoice.

Just had a pair quoted at $300+ I'll never get another pair of custom Warriors unless they drop the price, I'm converting to Eagles.

Custom X:60 L: 6EEA R: 6 1/4 EEA... Double stitched, reinforced eyelets and rows, high vamping, extra material in the uppers, extra later of dual density foam in the liner.... Suppose to have oversized toe caps but that was left off, the forgot to put one logo on the left skate lol and they put a nike bauer logoed outsole... Happy with them but not a totally seamless fit

skates.jpg

skates2.jpg

Custom X:60 L: 6EEA R: 6 1/4 EEA... Double stitched, reinforced eyelets and rows, high vamping, extra material in the uppers, extra later of dual density foam in the liner.... Suppose to have oversized toe caps but that was left off, the forgot to put one logo on the left skate lol and they put a nike bauer logoed outsole... Happy with them but not a totally seamless fit

you payed top dollar for customs. if they don't fit you like a glove and aren't built to your specs (and not to mention missing logos), i'd return them. I just got traced for custom skates myself, if they weren't to my specs, I'd be pissed!

you payed top dollar for customs. if they don't fit you like a glove and aren't built to your specs (and not to mention missing logos), i'd return them. I just got traced for custom skates myself, if they weren't to my specs, I'd be pissed!

The only thing not done that I asked for was the toe caps and I had them stretched and the problems were solved.... I hope you don't expect the fit to be a 100% perfect cuz you might be disappointed.. They're hand made of the closest last, not everything is gonna come out perfect... For $75 over retail I'm more than happy with them

Very nice but I would return because of the logo, just my opinion.

You guys would really wait another 4 weeks because of a logo?

You guys would really wait another 4 weeks because of a logo?

I would, that missing logo would drive me insane. Either way you still have a pair of very nice skates. :D