Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yep - saw them in there last weekend when I was getting some extra runner-nuts for my RBK cowlings. Guy said it was one of their best selling SMUs - people love the old Tacks last. Now I just need someone to do an SMU 8090... :)

yeah i got them at sportchek. they gave me 10% off cause i went there last night. bettween source for sports and sportchek i had 3 differnt skates on order for my size. They said they didnt have my size in and would phone me later if they could still find a pair in my size they would order them. They never phoned so this morning i called them and the guy said they must have not looked hard enough cause he had a pair in his hand at that exact moment. So the guy gave me 10% off because we could have got them yesterday. they sharpened tehm for me and what nto as well, shittiest sharpening ever aswell and they guys look when i said 1/2" hollow was priceless. lol

Edited by Tyler B

B)-->

QUOTE(Tyler B @ Oct 20 2007, 12:09 AM)

new skates

101920071641.jpg

101920071643.jpg

101920071644.jpg

Ive never been a big fan of Tacks but I think I can feel something a bit damp in my boxer shorts after looking at these!!

B)-->

QUOTE(Tyler B @ Oct 19 2007, 10:40 PM)

yeah i got them at sportchek. they gave me 10% off cause i went there last night. bettween source for sports and sportchek i had 3 differnt skates on order for my size. They said they didnt have my size in and would phone me later if they could still find a pair in my size they would order them. They never phoned so this morning i called them and the guy said they must have not looked hard enough cause he had a pair in his hand at that exact moment. So the guy gave me 10% off because we could have got them yesterday. they sharpened tehm for me and what nto as well, shittiest sharpening ever aswell and they guys look when i said 1/2" hollow was priceless. lol

hahaha - I love that look. It's even better when I ask random shops for 3/8" hollow as a goalie, and I actually get "Hhuuurrgghh?" in reply. "Oh, nevermind, I'll take them to my normal spot."

hahaha - I love that look. It's even better when I ask random shops for 3/8" hollow as a goalie, and I actually get "Hhuuurrgghh?" in reply. "Oh, nevermind, I'll take them to my normal spot."

Just out of curiosity what skates so you use?

Edited by TBLfan

Habs 21 Whats with your SL ?? Is it the Prototype???

Hey Overtime...the silver Synergy I have is actually an ST...it's pro stock and it's custom all silver. Didn't really use it yet, i just bought it because i got it pretty cheap. It was brand new but looks chipped because i had put tape around the shaft for extra grip and took it off.

DjInferno - I hate you man with that Habs setup haha ENVY!!!

Sorry bout the quality, camera's gone. Had to use my phone.

Newish 10.0's

Gloves.jpg

Bauer 5500

Helmet.jpg

Vector 6.5's

Skates.jpg

XXXX Malkin, SE Forsberg, One 90/Syn II blade Forsberg

Sticks.jpg

Just picked up today. Would say a nice birthday present.

Newtwig.jpg

Put Tuuk on them and we have a winner!!! damn great looking skate.

id prefer the pro light three... im probably one of the very few people that actually like that holder. :ph34r: