Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I'm pretty sure the hawks ones are just custom colors- thats the retail cuff, not the pro stock cuff.

No actually they are pro stock. Brett Lebda used this same style cuff and glove this season.

traded some and sold some, so im down to these 3 pair, and a couple old backups.

1. pro stock senators. 2. pro stock red wings (K. Maltby 18). 3. custom colored* blackhawks (new favorite)

100_0656.jpg

Do the Maltbys come with straps that hook up to elbow pads?

:lol:

For real, that dude is the toughest half-shield in the league. Will back down and never drop the gloves but when the refs come in and try to separate, that's when he's at his toughest.

traded some and sold some, so im down to these 3 pair, and a couple old backups.

1. pro stock senators. 2. pro stock red wings (K. Maltby 18). 3. custom colored* blackhawks (new favorite)

%7Boption%7D

nope no strap, but some extra plastic near the palms. hurts a lot less when i skate up and slap people then skate away now. :D

%7Boption%7D

nope no strap, but some extra plastic near the palms. hurts a lot less when i skate up and slap people then skate away now. :D

Oh you know that is definitely an option on his gloves.

Gutless.

%7Boption%7D

Oh you know that is definitely an option on his gloves.

Gutless.

haha yep. but there goin back in the closet for now (since i got the blackhawks pair), they seem to like to hide anyway.

For real, that dude is the toughest half-shield in the league. Will back down and never drop the gloves but when the refs come in and try to separate, that's when he's at his toughest.

Give Pat Kaleta a couple years...he's up there on my list, already. For all the times I've seen him challenged after a hit (quite a few of them being "borderline-clean"), I can only think of a couple occasions in which he actually dropped the mitts...

Oh yes, I know....I remember a game in LA when Avery got in his face and as the refs step in, Maltby throws a right cross that cut Avery. I know it was Avery, but still....like you said - gutless.

Picked this up yesterday at work while digging through our blades we had 3 priced mighty cheap due to the fact they were old and such a crazy curve so i said what the hell, gave it a shot last night and after i got used to it i really liked it. Oh it's a Straka pro stock from his pittsburgh days.

IMG00037.jpg

Picked this up yesterday at work while digging through our blades we had 3 priced mighty cheap due to the fact they were old and such a crazy curve so i said what the hell, gave it a shot last night and after i got used to it i really liked it. Oh it's a Straka pro stock from his pittsburgh days.

Lets get a side shot of the blade as well. What would you guess the lie to be on that?

It's cool, I got the market cornered anyway. :D

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

WOW...HOLLY TOE CURVES!!! I never new you had all those. LOL!!!

Please educate us on what is what. Or PM me.

WOW...HOLLY TOE CURVES!!! I never new you had all those. LOL!!!

Please educate us on what is what. Or PM me.

First pic:

4 Afanasenkov, 6 Kovalchuk, 3 Pro Mission "big toe"

Second pic:

Lehoux, Afanasenkov, Afanasenkov, Kovalchuk, Kovalchuk, Delmore

Edited by TBLfan

Oh yes, I know....I remember a game in LA when Avery got in his face and as the refs step in, Maltby throws a right cross that cut Avery. I know it was Avery, but still....like you said - gutless.

Don King wouldn't even want any part of that "fight". Both guys look at each other and hit the ice without throwing a punch.

updated gear

img1559ar2.th.jpg

What are those Green, blue and Yellow Bauers? Those are unique.

Warrior Stroker's in the mix too?

yea i picked the bauers up in california at hockey giant 4 years ago and they are warrior strokers.