Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Little Caesars sponsors a AAA team in Detroit, so that's the teams name.

They sponsor multiple men's and women's AAA teams in the metro Detroit area which are all appropriately named Little Caesars, differentiated by age cutoff points...

Just had these done up. Trying to decide whether to keep or sell :rolleyes: :

PIC-0691.jpg

Ovechkin Clones

Very nice...

Edited by boganz45

100_0403.jpg

Added the GX800's today. The vintage Easton collection is coming along slowly but surely.

man nice, if you ever come across LA Kings 9500's I will pay you good $$$ for them...........

man nice, if you ever come across LA Kings 9500's I will pay you good $$$ for them...........

There was a pair on ebay about a month ago. I dont think they sold, so the guy may still have them.

Edited by DavidT

I dont get why Easton wouldnt bring back such a great product instead of trying to make a new glove ever year that the pro's dont wear and noone buys. EASTON ARE YOU LISTENING!!!!!!!

BTW; WOW once again to you Drew.... Once again....

Edited by A2rhino

100_0403.jpg

Added the GX800's today. The vintage Easton collection is coming along slowly but surely.

do you really need two pair of reds :)

Drew,

I am truely jealous. Back in highschool I wanted a Pair of those Eastons in Chicago colours so badly. Were most of those gloves found on Ebay?

Any of them pro or are all retail? Now we just need to see the rest of the collection, or just a wide shot of the storage container :P

I have a bad feeling I'll need a trailer to move back to college after working at a real job this semester. Maybe I'll take the "big screen TV" fund and just rename it the "stick and glove" fund.

The Little Caesars AAA Bantam team won the 2008 USA Hockey National Championship in April at the Ice House. The team gloves were the same color pattern made by Fury.

Yea here's a pic of them.

n546348511_272846_3046-1.jpg

check it out just picked these up on the bay gonna convert them to roller

brand new !!!! which issss crazyyyy

nikeskates.jpg

$405??? Those aren't even the top of the line.

I guess it's time to get out the bleach and start scrubbing my old ones.

im a light guy 152 and being 5'11 i need some weight on my ankle support plus i had a pair of bauer vapor 8 with an red e frame chassis and those where cement blocks

Now multiply that weight x2 and that's what you got with those Nikes.

The Little Caesars AAA Bantam team won the 2008 USA Hockey National Championship in April at the Ice House. The team gloves were the same color pattern made by Fury.

Andy Rymsha is the MI ReebokCCM rep and he coaches the 98s I think. He's rocking 9ks in a LC colorway. Hahahaha

Andy Rymsha is the MI ReebokCCM rep and he coaches the 98s I think. He's rocking 9ks in a LC colorway. Hahahaha

I'm guessing he's the only one with a pair of those? I saw someone from LC with Vapor XX's in that color scheme. Must have been from last year?