Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yeah. Had two of the same so I sharpie'd one pair. Didnt turn out half bad actually. The red on the leather detail is starting to turn a little orange, need to hit it again.

Yeah. Had two of the same so I sharpie'd one pair. Didnt turn out half bad actually. The red on the leather detail is starting to turn a little orange, need to hit it again.

all those gloves look sick.

Id gladly take the top half of your stick collection off you if you're running out of room, i noticed you're a righty. :D

pavel, I used the inno's once. seem to preform well. From what I gathered they are basically a dolomite. Not bad for 50 bucks each. They looked like xxx lites

clt, love em too much to part with them. But money comes and goes so if I get into a pinch I'll let you know.

Edited by PWBIII

PWBIII, if you want to add to your NBH 4-roll collection I have a pair for sale in the Sell forum ;)

JR - Nice mitts....I miss my old HG1's from back in the day. One of my favorite all time gloves....

the inno "maniac" was an SMU for Pure Hockey. I have also heard it's a dolomite with different graphics

i thought they were inno's repainted...which would be similar to a dolomite as well i guess, they're at my local hockeyworld for 69bux, Ida picked one up but they only had 3 lefts vs about 20 righties.

JR, I see your names on those mitts, when did you get those gloves done for yourself? look a couple years old.

The Maniacs were Vapor XV's repainted....I got one from HW...took out the end cap and there was a Vapor XV Sticker inside. Still a decent little stick for $70 or so.

The Maniacs were Vapor XV's repainted....I got one from HW...took out the end cap and there was a Vapor XV Sticker inside. Still a decent little stick for $70 or so.

They were a lot of different sticks, there was a bigger thread and I remember people saying 1100, XXX, XV, and maybe others. Basically an SMU with another company name on them so Bauer or Warrior won't have to honor a warranty and Innovative's NOS warehouse can be liquidated I imagine.

the inno "maniac" was an SMU for Pure Hockey. I have also heard it's a dolomite with different graphics

i thought they were inno's repainted...which would be similar to a dolomite as well i guess, they're at my local hockeyworld for 69bux, Ida picked one up but they only had 3 lefts vs about 20 righties.

JR, I see your names on those mitts, when did you get those gloves done for yourself? look a couple years old.

Updated stick collection, the new 8.0.8 stick is possibly the lightest stick i've felt yet, i compared it to the one95 and 10k and found it to be much lighter.

sticks.jpg

nah doesn't say it anywhere and i was wrong about it being lighter than the 10k, its about the same if not a LITTLE heavier than it, but for sure its lighter than a U+ and One95.