Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I have not done this in a while so here are my two latest additons. The latest and greatest from Marc Savard:

IMG_4910.JPG

i'm a bit out of the loop here

but which stick is the black and silver one you got there on the bottom?

Picked these up at the Avs game for $75 brand new. Pro stock footes. Is this an MSH2 palm? I have only dealt with Nash palms befre and wasn't aware if MSH2 was something companies other than Eagle did.

DSCN0620.jpg

DSCN0621.jpg

DSCN0619.jpg

This is my current gear until the One95 stuff hits store shelves, then One95 Elbow, Shin & Glove, hopefully trying out the Warrior Hustlers soon, and trying to get 2 piece bicep pads for my Pro Defenders, then I'll be set for a while. Not pictured is an Itech 908TI that doesn't fit either of my helmets so it's up for sale if anybody is interested, along with the One90 pants.

CIMG2201.JPG

CIMG2206.JPG

CIMG2202.JPG

CIMG2205.JPG

CIMG2204.JPG

CIMG2203.JPG

CIMG2207.JPG

CIMG2208.JPG

Helmet NBH 9500 / Bauer 5000

Shoulder NBH Pro Defender

Elbow NBH Supreme One90

Gloves NBH Supreme One90

Pants NBH Supreme One90

Shins NBH Supreme One90

Skates NBH Supreme One95

Sticks NBH Supreme One95 87 P106 Gagne / Warrior Dolomite 85 Draper

Edited by t1tan

Thats a beautiful stick. Whats the lie if you dont mind me asking?

Feels like a 5, maybe a 5.5. Just an educated guess, but it can't be too far off those.

That Samsonov looks nice. Looks like it's got just a little hook on the end of the toe there, sorta like the Hogeboom 7V pro stock I have. Find it on eBay??

My new stick was supposed to be here today after almost a month of waiting, but the friggin FedEx guy drove right on by!! Now I have to wait until Monday.... :angry:

I have not done this in a while so here are my two latest additons. The latest and greatest from Marc Savard:

IMG_4910.JPG

i'm a bit out of the loop here

but which stick is the black and silver one you got there on the bottom?

Thats The new AK27

That Samsonov looks nice. Looks like it's got just a little hook on the end of the toe there, sorta like the Hogeboom 7V pro stock I have. Find it on eBay??

My new stick was supposed to be here today after almost a month of waiting, but the friggin FedEx guy drove right on by!! Now I have to wait until Monday.... :angry:

Yup, got it on the bay. The curve almost mirrors my Afinogenov, but has more toe, and the toe is open rather than neutral.