Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

That Samsonov looks nice. Looks like it's got just a little hook on the end of the toe there, sorta like the Hogeboom 7V pro stock I have. Find it on eBay??

My new stick was supposed to be here today after almost a month of waiting, but the friggin FedEx guy drove right on by!! Now I have to wait until Monday.... :angry:

A little heel and little more toe. A lot of pros use curves with a little bend in more than one place.

Sold all my sticks and the one coming ran into postal problems, so I just picked up a new blade, put it in my first ever hockey shaft and..

IMG00024.jpg

IMG00030.jpg

IMG00034.jpg

Yep it's a Shanahan in an Octane with old random tape in the middle for "extra grip".

Edited by raygunpk

I have not done this in a while so here are my two latest additons. The latest and greatest from Marc Savard:

IMG_4910.JPG

i'm a bit out of the loop here

but which stick is the black and silver one you got there on the bottom?

Thats The new AK27

those are beautiful

This is my current gear until the One95 stuff hits store shelves, then One95 Elbow, Shin & Glove, hopefully trying out the Warrior Hustlers soon, and trying to get 2 piece bicep pads for my Pro Defenders, then I'll be set for a while. Not pictured is an Itech 908TI that doesn't fit either of my helmets so it's up for sale if anybody is interested, along with the One90 pants.

CIMG2206.JPG

I love those shoulder pads. If they weren't so expensive I'd be all over a pair of them for adult hockey.

They, along with my One95 were xmas gifts from the girlfriend. I'm hoping to get a drop-in session tomorrow to try the both of them out. They are extremely light and like JR said before, the clavicle is totally bullet proof.

Edited by t1tan

This is my current gear until the One95 stuff hits store shelves, then One95 Elbow, Shin & Glove, hopefully trying out the Warrior Hustlers soon, and trying to get 2 piece bicep pads for my Pro Defenders, then I'll be set for a while. Not pictured is an Itech 908TI that doesn't fit either of my helmets so it's up for sale if anybody is interested, along with the One90 pants.

%7Boption%7D

I love those shoulder pads. If they weren't so expensive I'd be all over a pair of them for adult hockey.

me wants

Picked these up at the Avs game for $75 brand new. Pro stock footes. Is this an MSH2 palm? I have only dealt with Nash palms befre and wasn't aware if MSH2 was something companies other than Eagle did.

DSCN0620.jpg

DSCN0621.jpg

DSCN0619.jpg

im curios to.. can somebody tell what palms do these babys have?

not showing anything off, but was wondering if anybody had a pic of the P14 off bauers ID site, looks like a sick curve, but i dont trust the digital version...

CIMG2206.JPG

those are some nice looking shoulder pads

Nice looking gloves TBL. Are they Rangers??

New stick finally came today. X-mas, snow, and flood delays mean it took almost a month to get here, but it was worth it. Dolomite 75 flex shaft with a pro stock Kovalchuk blade. First use later on tonight. I like the concave feel of the Dolo shaft. I didn't know it was concave like that, so that was a nice surprise.

FILE0251.jpg

FILE0246.jpg

Nice looking gloves TBL. Are they Rangers??

New stick finally came today. X-mas, snow, and flood delays mean it took almost a month to get here, but it was worth it. Dolomite 75 flex shaft with a pro stock Kovalchuk blade. First use later on tonight. I like the concave feel of the Dolo shaft. I didn't know it was concave like that, so that was a nice surprise.

FILE0251.jpg

FILE0246.jpg

If you won that off TBL's ebay auction, I was the guy that you outbid at the last minute :angry: I hope it breaks!

I keeeeed, let me know how it shoots fellow massive toe-hook lover. If you end up getting rid of it, or want to trade for my Samsonov One95 on the prev. page, holla (or Pm me ;) )

Edited by ZINC

No, I bid a few times on TBL's auction but stopped when I saw it go over $60. $117 for a single blade is nuts. I ended up finding this stick as a Buy it Now on eBay a few days after that auction ended, for not much more money. It was exactly what I was looking for, with the 75 flex and Kovalchuk blade, so I didn't hesitate to pick it up. :D

Now knowing my luck, it'll break the first time I use it.

No, I bid a few times on TBL's auction but stopped when I saw it go over $60. $117 for a single blade is nuts. I ended up finding this stick as a Buy it Now on eBay a few days after that auction ended, for not much more money. It was exactly what I was looking for, with the 75 flex and Kovalchuk blade, so I didn't hesitate to pick it up. :D

Now knowing my luck, it'll break the first time I use it.

Haha, thats EXACTLY what I did w/ the Samsonov. I got it for 5$ more than the Kovy blade alone on a buy-it-now which I did right away after seeing that blade go for so much.

%7Boption%7DPro Kovalchuk

I tell you what; it's gonna take loooooong time to get used to that curve.

I've been playing with that 10+ practices and games but I haven't got used to it yet.

Edited by blueliner27

I don't normally have a tough time adjusting to curves. I've been using a Hogeboom pro stock with a little bit of a toe hook on it, so this shouldn't be a big deal. I'll see how it works in warm-ups before I use it in the game. I'm more worried about some one stepping on it or something during face-offs.

sexy. look like rangers. yea?

Yup. Shanny style

15"? I need set of XXX in 15", still trolling for a good Bauer 4-roll deal as well, a newish set to land at $75 or less.

Finally got on the ice with that damned Lehoux stick. God damn that thing is disgusting to shoot with, I kept shanking hard left and flubbing off the toe.

Edited by Rustpot