Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Nope, 14" barely long enough, I didn't realize the fingers on the supremes were longer than the XXXs... I recall the XXs being long enough for me to fit comfortably in. They should break in to feel nice with length but a little tight now.

Dude, I told you. It makes the shot go up, and to the left... Up and to the left. ;)

Edited by TBLfan

im curios to.. can somebody tell what palms do these babys have?

Looks like Mustang to me. My pro stock Easton Rycrofts had the same looking palms at one point and they were Mustang.

First use of the Kovalchuk blade tonight. The 75 flex felt awesome, and I had no problem gettin used to the curve. I wasn't gonna use it in a game yet because I was afraid it would get stepped on or broken. Everything was good until I took a faceoff with less than a minute to go, and someone slashed my stick and fucking broke it. First use, after waiting for a month, and the thing's broken already. It snapped the hosel right where it goes into the shaft. I was pissed and heartbroken all at the same time. I guess I need to find a new blade now...

The agony!!

On second thought, send the blade into Harrow/Christian and have them whip up some customs.

Do they still do this? I've been looking for a company that still makes custom carbon blades and figured they stopped making them.

The agony!!

On second thought, send the blade into Harrow/Christian and have them whip up some customs.

Do they still do this? I've been looking for a company that still makes custom carbon blades and figured they stopped making them.

If you do order custom Carbon Kovalchuck blades ( that is assuming your RH) Put me down for one!!

The agony!!

If you do order custom Carbon Kovalchuck blades ( that is assuming your RH) Put me down for one!!

I'm a righty too, but I fell in love w/ the Samsonov curve, which is what I want to order. But I don't think Harrow does them anymore, and that one Czech site won't return my emails or calls, so that rules them out as well.

Thought it was time for me to post my gear. So here it is...

DSC05835-1.jpg

DSC05851-1.jpgDSC05847-1.jpg

Just got both TPS 8 lites today.

DSC05843.jpgDSC05849-1.jpg

Be easy on the roller - Ice is way to expensive to play in NYC.

DSC05842-1-1-1.jpgDSC05845-1.jpg

Don't have that many twigs as I'm a shaft and blade combo person. I use manily the M9/M95 blades euro curve.

The montreal stick is a good ol' woodie that I can't use for the life of me :unsure: Can't get use to the feel of a OPS.

DSC05848-1.jpg

why so many skates for roller? just wondering

my first venture in to the the world of big toe curves, so i figured id post a pic of it.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/a_steeves12/toe.jpg

dvorak S17, should be interesting giving this a try tomorrow night

yeah that is a nice curve, by no means a BIG toe curve tho, let me know how it works out

First 3 were/are for outdoors & the V10/Boss are for indoors. Skates date back to 96' so it's kinda of a timeline for me and it's real hard :unsure: to get rid of some gear (atleast for me it is).

that dvorak curve looks alright, nothing too extreme, just a bigger sakic.

I didnt put that the greatest, big for what im use too. Ive been using drurys for a while. figured id give this a shot though

Sick collection. I'mma guess on those helmets.

Mission Intake with Itech Fantom I2

RBK 6K/8K with Itech Fantom?

CCM V10 with Itech Fantom I2

CCM "three numbers" with CCM chrome cage

Thanks! Pretty good guess. Here's the low down

Intake is correct

8K w/ Bauer cage (don't remember model info as it was a trade for a half visor - I got the

better part of the trade B) )

V10 is correct

CCM 652 w/ LaFontaine head lock back piece

DSC05856-1.jpgDSC05857-1.jpg

Those look like a goalie's butt-end on your sticks. Preference I'm guessing?

Nah no where close to a goalie's butt-end.

DSC05848-2.jpg

My butt-ends are about a 1/4 inch thick

I use both hockey & electric tape on my end's to save's my plams (never had a problem of slippage with any sticks)

I use both hockey & electric tape on my end's to save's my plams (never had a problem of slippage with any sticks)

That's a great idea. I feel dumb, for not coming to that conclusion by my lonesome...

Just got two Dany Heatley Stealth CNT's in the mail, custom all black paint job on them. Will be trying them out this weekend, I will try to get a picture of them and the other 500 pro stock (15 or so really) sticks that are part of the collection when I get home.