Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My helmets...I think I have a problem lol

My g/f owns 3 of them in there.

PICS

I see someone has been to Kevin Smith's in Vermont. Didn't realize that they were selling the UVM 9500's.

I actually bought it on ebay, last time I drove down to Kevin Smith's, they didnt have anything special :(

Kvasha SL Grip:

kvasha.jpg

Toe of the Kovalchuk clone:

kovtoe.jpg

TBL asked about its toe and its just as thin, shaven and ugly as the woodie blades I have of his. I'm no Kovalchuk historian by any means but I'm guessing the stick was from the time when he was getting harassed by the team about his illegal curves and had his name put on Modano retail Synergys.

Cool, thanks for the pic. You can see it developing over time, I guess. The Warriors I have are more drastic with the SE being inbetween. That's more like the Afanasenkov's toe, it's probably my favorite part of the pattern.

Man, you've been on a OPS kick lately! Decided to move on from grip lites? :P

Never ever. These are sticks I'm slowly but surely pulling out of a spare room downstairs as we do some remodeling. Most of these are parts of groups and I just wanted to get shots of patterns up for reference.

Ah very cool, nice idea... haven't seen many of these patterns despite looking for OPSs on a daily basis. I was wondering where you were getting these goodies, but after some of my recent finds I wasn't counting out the "hockey gold mine" theory.

haha. Yeah, Reebok copied Farrell's design, then used their time machine(Adidas Timemaster 2001) to make a limited release of Jofa gloves and start their RBK line. ^_^

Never tried those Jofas but I loved their old ASDs with the digital palms. They were a bit ahead of their time with those and sadly went under before they got sorta popular.

Ah very cool, nice idea... haven't seen many of these patterns despite looking for OPSs on a daily basis. I was wondering where you were getting these goodies, but after some of my recent finds I wasn't counting out the "hockey gold mine" theory.

you dont happen to work at UPS international do you mack? I heard a rumor of a lot of packages being lost in transit up near the Anchorage area - they call it the "bermuda icicle"