Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

im loving the reebok gloves now

cough"ccm"cough :P

I NEED to find an all-red 15" version of those gloves :)

Like the look of the padding in the 5100. I'll have to check if they are out in the Milwaukee shops this weekend. I have been looking to replace my 5000 anyway.

My Graf G5s with their second set of carbon T-Blades after one season. I actually punched a 15mm hole in the side of my black chrome carbon holders mid-season but they held up. Not too upset - by that time HM had the regular carbon holders back in stock which is what I originally wanted.

P1000837.jpg

P1000840.jpg

loving the 5100 when or is it going to be released

Its already out i picked mine up on Wednesday along with my skates

I'll jump right on that 5100 bandwagon... I wasn't a fan of the exterior too much at first but that inside looks really comfy, and now i don't mind the outside too much.

Very comfy and secure didn't slide all over the place like my 9K did when the sweat builds up.

I liked the look of the 9500 but not the like price tag or how it fit my head.

IMO i think the 5100 is an awesome helmet for its price point.

I don't have much of a stick collection like soem of the guys here but I just got a couple new ones and figured I'd show them all off. My fiancee bought me a new Mission Titanium last week to replace one that had the blade split (haven't had a chance to tape it yet, I'm in between seasons now so I haven't played in a couple weeks), and the Bauer One95 just came today as the warranty replacement for the previously mentioned broken Mission stick.

sticks are as follows:

Bauer One95 87 flex Staal

Mission Fuel Ti 75 flex Sundin

Mission Titanium 85 flex Rafalski

Easton Synergy SL 85 flex Forsberg

2 Easton Z-bubbles (circa 98/99?) both 85 flex, one with Koho Jagr pro stock blade, one with Sakic focus flex blade

Easton S11 85 flex Heatley

Bauer One50 87 flex P87 (i think)

th_DSC_0396.jpg th_DSC_0418.jpg th_DSC_0429.jpg

What I'd give to get me a couple more of those Z-Bubbles...

I love them... I actually used the one w/ the Jagr blade the last game I played, still feels great. The other one has a slight scratch/gauge that looks like it may be a weak point, so it stays as a back-up back-up back-up.

newest 4 rolls- Love the half mesh gussets!

th_4rollphx.jpg

Just arrived-

th_octogun.jpg

--OctoGun 50. Initial impression: definitely heavier than my U+, but feels decently balanced/ a little blade heavy but i like that. Graphics are pretty sweet. Contoured upper shaft feels nice, taper is definitely different. Very excited to play with it tomorrow.