Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

what kind of curve? or knowing you i can probably assume custom..

Nah, Fedorov lie 4.

This has been a weird few months - finally got back into hockey somewhat and I've never tested so many OPS at one time. I'm finding that I am sticking to them even though I haven't scored a goal using one yet. But I'm blaming the lack of steel on my skates on that one...

Ah very cool, nice idea... haven't seen many of these patterns despite looking for OPSs on a daily basis. I was wondering where you were getting these goodies, but after some of my recent finds I wasn't counting out the "hockey gold mine" theory.

you dont happen to work at UPS international do you mack? I heard a rumor of a lot of packages being lost in transit up near the Anchorage area - they call it the "bermuda icicle"

If that were the case I'd have a shit-ton more. There's no decent place to get gear here so I'm always at the USPS's mercy.

I hopped on the black skate bandwagon and put a little paint on my One75's. The paint on the tendon guards is holding up pretty well, but it scrapes off pretty easily from the heel cup. I didn't sand it or anything, so that's probably why. I think it looks a lot better than the regular silver though. Didn't bother anything with the tongue because I put it under my shin pads.

100_0041.jpg

100_0042.jpg

Should I black my one 75's out like this except the whole skate? because there worn out completely..

Edited by dunc19

JR, did you go with the 75 flex on that HD? I just picked up and HD Dolo 75 Kovalev pattern. The puck just FLIES off that stick on a wrister. Me rieckey a rot!! :D

Eh, I went 85 because Warrior is participating in our Long-Term Review program - if the stick is still intact I can pass it on to someone else to continue the process.

Don't get your hopes up with the HD blade.

JR, did you go with the 75 flex on that HD? I just picked up and HD Dolo 75 Kovalev pattern. The puck just FLIES off that stick on a wrister. Me rieckey a rot!! :D

Eh, I went 85 because Warrior is participating in our Long-Term Review program - if the stick is still intact I can pass it on to someone else to continue the process.

that stick looks brand new mack.

Most of the ones I've put up are since they've been put away for some time. The Kvashas came from Pure Hockey on one of their old closeouts and I picked up as many as they had.

Tom Mc-

Bear in mind the flex is >110.