Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

got em on ebay. Tufftek with micronash palms. Used but just barely it seems, a little piling on the left palm but in fantastic condition. Cuff is a bit big tho... but im pleased wth them.

newest pick ups.

Reebok pro tacks 4 rolls

warrior Rbk branded 4 rolls

Pro Tacks Reeboks are on my short list of gloves to try out. I'm staying away from Warrior/MIA made gloves. If those are 15" and you like selling at a loss, I've got a nice new Jackson to trade for those.

newest pick ups.

Reebok pro tacks 4 rolls

Pro Tacks Reeboks are on my short list of gloves to try out. I'm staying away from Warrior/MIA made gloves. If those are 15" and you like selling at a loss, I've got a nice new Jackson to trade for those.

Got 15" Lightning colors...

newest pick ups.

Reebok pro tacks 4 rolls

My offer is posted above :) (Jackson's on the 20, right??)

You are all enablers, I was hoping getting in pistol shooting and trying to sell off a good amount of spare stuff would help, but the numbers of gloves and sticks are growing :(

Well at the Play it Again sports near me they have these RBK/MIA gloves

thing is they had a sydor pairs with Mia tags inside will the other's dont have any tags same gloves tho.

that glove fits really nice btw :P

Its nice that the PIAS there carry much high end hockey stuff. The one near me has just about nothing, and there is no where here to find prostock other than the AVs sale and the occasional sticks in their gift shop.

newest pick ups.

Reebok pro tacks 4 rolls

Yeah? What else you got, eh?

Sent my S7's to Easton for warranty, got these back two days later. Not a fan of the looks/longer white tongue. Boot is a lot stiffer though.

img0164y.jpg

Here's the WinnWell's I got from Peranis/Hockeyworld. I got the XR55 "pro stocks" and the G-Lites.

XR55

FILE0261.jpg

synthetic leather covering on the gussets

FILE0264.jpg

G-Lites

FILE0265.jpg

cover on the palm

FILE0267.jpg

The cover on the palm of the G-Lites is like a grippy, rubber material. I haven't seen anything like it on gloves I've seen before. I'm a little skeptical to how it's going to feel when I use them. They feel really good out of the box though, like they're already broken in. Finger length is a little shorter than my X72's, and about as tight on the fit. No plastic inserts on the backhand, just the fingers. They feel cheaper than the XR55's, but they're not bad at all for the cost.

The XR55's are really stiff. I think it's a combination of the foams on the glove (a little stiffer than what's on my X72's, and plastic inserts on all of it), the synthetic leather over the tips of the gussets, and just not being broken in at all. The gloves are rubbing my knuckles raw right now, like my X72's did at first. I think once they get broken in they'll be pretty nice. Fit is about the same as the G-Lite, and overall they feel pretty good. I don't know what the main palm material is on the gloves (nash?) but it's really soft. I'm pretty happy with them for $25 and $30 gloves, respectively.

Edited by HattrickSwayze

The S12 definately looks way better than the S9. The S9 looks like the old Easton Ultralite skates...

The S12 definately looks way better than the S9. The S9 looks like the old Easton Ultralite skates...

I think I'll be in the minority but I'm going to disagree. To me that S12 is hideous with all that silver carbon junk, looks like a ski boot or something; where as the S9 looks a lot more refined and classy. Maybe that's just me and I have a feeling it's an age thing, seems like all the kids these days like some pretty ugly stuff by my standards (damn this makes me feel even older than I really am).

I don't have a pic but I picked up another mission Titanium stick yesterday while I wait for my first one to be warrantied (and wait to see what I get in return), it's a Rafalski 85 flex and I picked it up for $99 from the LHS... hoping this blade lasts more than 4 uses :D

it looks like easton tried hard to make a skate that from the couch looks like the x-60

Or the other way around?

it looks like easton tried hard to make a skate that from the couch looks like the x-60

Or the other way around?

Yeah, because Easton had a history of silver skates with red and black accents...yeah, that's it.

lol. If they really are trying to copy Bauer I must say they've done a terrible job aesthetics wise. Boot looks futuristic and spacey with way too much clutter. While the x:60's have a lot of flash, the one95 is still a classic look that would've been a smarter option to plagiarize. Although I am a huge bauer whore so I might be biased....