Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

So really the only way to find a matching curve is to hold it up to something similar. Anyone know what the "C" stands for then? Just figured it was contoured, or "clear" as there is no tactile grip, just a slight bit of stick'um in the middle.

I have two Umass Boston Vapor XXXXs that are labelled with Pattern - Flex - and "SE" in the third slot. One is non-grip, the other one is grip. Not sure what it means in that case.

"Lucked" out on some mystery curves from the monkey. Ordered 1 mystery pro stock composite and a 3 pack of SWD Spezza 950 tapered woodies. Got a call a few days later from a manager (female, sounded cute) saying they only had 1 Spezza remaining. I asked them to give me another mystery curve (2 total) and make sure that they are as similar to the Spezza, and to credit the difference. The following is what I received.

Curve #1

imgp1609m.jpg

I think this is Drury-ish. About a 6 lie, a bit too high for me.

Curve #2

imgp1607e.jpg

I like this one a lot. About a 5-5.5 lie, which is ideal; however, its short-hosel and all my shafts are currently cut for long-hosel. I picked up a dolomite shaft from the B/S/T section and hope it comes soon because I want to give this thing a whirl. For some reason I dislike using end-plugs.

Oh, yes I am OCD about my tape jobs.

Amount of sticky grip. A, B, C and D are options.

Shoot, I totally knew that because I think I've asked it before. Can anyone confirm which number is which option? (I believe A is stickum, but i'd have to check the one90 I have at home)

I got my TSR One95s in today!

IMG_5789.JPG

IMG_5792.JPG

IMG_5797.JPG

Not sure how I'll feel about the flex rating, but I love the curve. Both are non-grip and have a One95 shaft profile BTW.

Not sure how I'll feel about the flex rating, but I love the curve. Both are non-grip and have a One95 shaft profile BTW.

Diggin' the croc...what's the lie? It looks high but it might just be the angle of the camera.

WRONG. A, B, C, and D signify shaft wall thickness with B being standard.

You're right, I forgot about that "option." Thanks for the correction.

Just looking at all these damn one95s and trying to remember what the codes are since the guys from TSR aren't much help. <_<

Edited by TBLfan

WRONG. A, B, C, and D signify shaft wall thickness with B being standard.

You're right, I forgot about that "option." Thanks for the correction.

Just looking at all these damn one95s and trying to remember what the codes are since the guys from TSR aren't much help. <_<

The one95 i just picked up came as C28. has stick-um, but no tactile got me thinkin more like a XXXX than one95 (kinda looks so in the shaft taper too), but the shaft thickness is definitely thinner than a XXXX, and feels thinner than one95. Oh well tho, i'll just have to see how it plays.

Edited by Race4LastPlace

[pics]

if you dont like the croc ill take it off your hands :D

Just got a couple pro stock one95 in. They're actually XXXX but for $105 each i can't complain.

the curve (taped stick is a sackic for reference)

the lie. any guesses on what the lie might be?

I think I'm developing a problem

You know what's weird is I asked the guy to give me the codes on the 75 flex Kessel One95's they had, and they don't say XXXX on them like your 77 flex ones do. Maybe the 75 flex ones are actual One95's?? Hell I dono, this pro stock thing's confusing.

Bingo

Diggin' the croc...what's the lie? It looks high but it might just be the angle of the camera.

At least 6, probably closer to 7. It's definitely higher than the PM9s I have.

Been a while since i updated my stuff but here is my latest and showing my S15 custom with over 180 games palyed and them and all winter outside playing with my kids too (STILL GOING STRONG).Other are My Custom warriors mitts,new dolomite 75 flex (gonna try it tonight) and just got my order this morning for my custom blades i asked for they turned out perfect copy of the blade i did by hand.

sany0490.th.jpg

sany0491.th.jpg

sany0493.th.jpg

sany0489.th.jpg

sany0494.th.jpg