Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I have two Umass Boston Vapor XXXXs that are labelled with Pattern - Flex - and "SE" in the third slot. One is non-grip, the other one is grip. Not sure what it means in that case.

I'm pretty sure that might mean they're made to be a Synergy Elite clone as far as feel and shape. Some pro-stocks I've gotten used to be SL clones and they say that in the same place. Alot of these guys like a specific set-up but another company can just remake that style shaft and such for them so they go with it.

I have two Umass Boston Vapor XXXXs that are labelled with Pattern - Flex - and "SE" in the third slot. One is non-grip, the other one is grip. Not sure what it means in that case.

I'm pretty sure that might mean they're made to be a Synergy Elite clone as far as feel and shape. Some pro-stocks I've gotten used to be SL clones and they say that in the same place. Alot of these guys like a specific set-up but another company can just remake that style shaft and such for them so they go with it.

That makes a ton of sense -- obviously the third slot is there to describe the shaft geometry, so SE/XXXX/C//D/B/A etc fit there. I'm curious what the difference between a "C" and "C28" would be though.

My new helmet/visor combo: :D

*V08 w/ Itech visor*

Very nice. I have a black V08 I'm waiting to get a visor for, I originally wanted another oakley modified aviator like I have on my maroon V08 but I think I might try out an itech instead, that one looks really nice.

Sorry if I missed the boat on something, but what is with the Tony Stewart Racing sticks?

TSR is a hockey shop in Salem, NH.

I figured it was a joke. I guess I just underestimated your sense of humor.

*V08 w/ Itech visor*

Very nice. I have a black V08 I'm waiting to get a visor for, I originally wanted another oakley modified aviator like I have on my maroon V08 but I think I might try out an itech instead, that one looks really nice.

if i'm right thats a pro stock notch cut or he cut it himself...it'll be tough to get the exact visor but good luck...i do great with the itech pro wave though, keep my nose nice and cold xP

Just got these today off ebay (maybe a msh member sold them to me?)

skates111.jpg

Ryan Johnson pro stock easton 1500c's.

They are 7.5D

They have a different tendon guard (Way wider and different design) than the retail version.

Thick slightly extended white felt tongue with "Johnson 17" stiched onto the front.

They also have tuuk ls2's (272 as opposed to the stock easton 263 runners that come on their size 7.5 skates)

They also have slight heel lifts in between the holders and the skates.

They fit my foot perfectly too (I got lucky with that part having never even tried on an easton, just went off of what I heard for sizing).

I may not use them right away cause my zg130s and vector pros are still going strong (and prob will for a while) but they will def see some use at some point

dscn2349g.jpg

That's super nice. I'd lose the ear guards, but that's just me. That visor's super clean aswell. Wouldn't mind that set-up in the least. Comfy?

New sticks

Hudler SE16

Brad Stuart 10k (I'm pretty sure its something else)

Datsyuk 10k

Franzen SE (SE16 graphics)

nice. did you go to hockeytown authentics or did you get them on ebay?

New sticks

Hudler SE16

Brad Stuart 10k (I'm pretty sure its something else)

Datsyuk 10k

Franzen SE (SE16 graphics)

nice. did you go to hockeytown authentics or did you get them on ebay?

Ebay for sticks, though I know a usher at the JLA who keeps a look out for stuff at hockeytown authentics he got me some sweet gloves I'll have to post.