Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Stumbled upon them, brand new. Was very pleased to find them to say the least. Fit is pretty snug for a 14" glove compared to the other brands I've used.

Edited by Too Old

Nice collection. Your stick lengths vary quite a bit....

The 6-7 shorter ones are for playing forward/stickhandling in the back yard in shoes.

And the CLs, 8.0.8.s and 10ks are pro stock.

Got 'em today. Sorry for the crappy phone pics.

Those look great would love to take'em for a spin. Does not look like the tradional franchise design, espcially in the cuff. They look a lot like the Eagles he used to wear.

Those look great would love to take'em for a spin. Does not look like the tradional franchise design, espcially in the cuff. They look a lot like the Eagles he used to wear.

Yep. I noticed the cuffs right away when I opened up the box; very similar to my other PPF gloves. Not sure of the history on these other than they are new gloves. I know the latest ones he uses have his number on them. These and some others I've seen him using in pics don't have the numbers though. Who knows?

Got these from Cyclone Taylor, Sens pro stock,

Canon001-vi.jpg

Canon002-vi.jpg

Cuff's a little high compared to my other EPros but they didn't give me problems with 9177s.

Canon001-vi.jpg

Canon002-vi.jpg

Cuff's a little high compared to my other EPros but they didn't give me problems with 9177s.

se16? Also what gloves have had problems with when wearing the 9177's. I have had any problems with gloves while wearing my 8k's

se16? Also what gloves have had problems with when wearing the 9177's. I have had any problems with gloves while wearing my 8k's

Not SE16, just good 'ol Easton Pro Gloves.

I believe the 800's can be dressed to look like a few different retail versions.

well i have epro's that a dressed to look like se16, so it works any way, the tag at the underhand cuff area is usually what it is though

Canon001-vi.jpg

Canon002-vi.jpg

I was at a play it again sports and they had Brian Lee easton se16 pro stocks, and Jesse Wichester s17 pro stocks that were used and they cut out the inside flap and they wanted $149 for them. They also had Chara pro stock eastons from 05-06 with the big E on the cuff, they were like size 16. And they had Montreal retro gloves, the EQ5 and se16 for $199

I was at a play it again sports and they had Brian Lee easton se16 pro stocks, and Jesse Wichester s17 pro stocks that were used and they cut out the inside flap and they wanted $149 for them. They also had Chara pro stock eastons from 05-06 with the big E on the cuff, they were like size 16. And they had Montreal retro gloves, the EQ5 and se16 for $199

Do the pias around you have a decent selection? The one near me just has some pricepoint sticks, lower end protective stuff, and a bunch of used skates.