Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Caroline Ouellette

Senior 77 flex

Team Canada Womens

junior? not at 5"11 170lbs....

Hey you'd be surprised..

Guy on my ball hockey team is about that size and uses junior sticks. Can bomb the ball as well as anyone ele....

Hey you'd be surprised..

Guy on my ball hockey team is about that size and uses junior sticks. Can bomb the ball as well as anyone ele....

Guy on my team is about 5"10 and relies solely on deking people out of their pants and uses juniors.

And woah, she is tall! Thought they were all like 5"5 :P

ovie's 6'3'' 230lbs. and he uses 75 flex.... so who gives a fuck what flex rating it has?

nice pick up, that's a collectors item now;

the only thing I wonder is the women's gear budget and if they get their equipment made specifically for women or what?

the only thing I wonder is the women's gear budget and if they get their equipment made specifically for women or what?

they're built like 16 year old boys ;)

Those Warriors are beautiful Seven6. I'm really like the number in the same colour as the glove and the Warrior written in the same colour as well with just a gold outline. I also much prefer the non pro style cuff with the stripes going through the cuff rather than just giant text across the whole thing. Keep us posted on how the palms feel and their durability.

Thanks. I was pretty pleased at how they came out.

After 2 games with them, the one thing I definitely notice about the palms is how "tacky" they are. I use a non-grip X60 which now feels like a grip with these on. I can barely move my hand on the stick, itll take some getting used to for sure. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the durability as I've heard bad and good feebdback out there.

P Diddy special edition...All about the Benjamins baby.

But lame comments aside, you better be G.D. good if you're wearing those!

Zero-G Benjamins

Hahahaha

Brian's does it again!

Here are a couple of their other all-times greats:

ace.jpg

espooset_500.jpg

And a few more from Scott Battram:

10truckandpads.jpg

brianbellnexuspads.jpg

homerpads.jpg

homerblocker.jpg

homercatch.jpg

And the original version of the trapper, which I will admit to liking better:

3320-official-battram-thread-simpsoncatch-small.jpg

You forgot to post the Batman pads, I have them saved on my computer so I'll edit this post with pics when I get on the comp... Since I'm on the phone now.