Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I like the looks of the Reebok 8k over the Jofa 9144. Basically the same pad, the 8k having the slash guards. The 8k seems better built than the Jofa.

Hey don't give me that Homer! I've got both and they are made with slightly different materials. The 8k has a different liner than the 9144. I know they are both made by Jofa.

To be honest.. I think I just came a little... Was thinking of scooping up TotalONEs but those are DOOPE.

Between you r profile pic and those skates, I think I did a little too!

Pretty normal piece of equipment but I'm proud I just got mine today.. Matter fact, I find those elbows very sexy :) Enjoy!

Img

Hmmm I lost in a bid today on a small size that is rare to find :(

Hey don't give me that Homer! I've got both and they are made with slightly different materials. The 8k has a different liner than the 9144. I know they are both made by Jofa.

7k is a 9144, while an 8k is a 9177.

I went to the craft store today to get a fabric pen to color in the white stitching on my new Warrior customs.

like the new look MUCH better!

I love the color combo. I always play around with the customizer but just can't bring myself to spend that much on gloves. If I did I'd go with a black main, silver pinky/cuff and red where yours are black, and probably just silver/gray outline. They look real nice in red though, too. Or is that maroon?

Hmmm I lost in a bid today on a small size that is rare to find :(

What is you height/weight? Size 4 (''small") will be very small because the size 5 (''medium'') IS very tight fit. I'm 135lbs, 5'9 and they fit just perfect. I'm almost 100% sure that with the 4 size the inside elbow strap would be inconfort for anybody that is not 5''5 110lbs. The pad is big but the fit isn't. I really don't have big biceps and forearms. If you're looking for small so the elbow won't be too big.... be advise this piece of equipment is a monster.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they never did smaller than 5 when it was NHL exclusive. So this size fitted anyone in the NHL.... and no they are not all 6'4. I believe most of them wore size 6 though.

I love the color combo. I always play around with the customizer but just can't bring myself to spend that much on gloves. If I did I'd go with a black main, silver pinky/cuff and red where yours are black, and probably just silver/gray outline. They look real nice in red though, too. Or is that maroon?

that's maroon. the red is much brighter. I requested silver/gray outline for the print but I think Warrior goofed it. it wasn't a big enough deal for me to send them back. I got these through the Pro Stock Hockey Gear deal so including the Kovy pro style and number on the thumb I paid $237 which included shipping. I think that deal goes until 6/1. Ice Warehouse has/had a similar deal for 15% Warrior customs which came out to a similar price with the options I had.

What is you height/weight? Size 4 (''small") will be very small because the size 5 (''medium'') IS very tight fit. I'm 135lbs, 5'9 and they fit just perfect. I'm almost 100% sure that with the 4 size the inside elbow strap would be inconfort for anybody that is not 5''5 110lbs. The pad is big but the fit isn't. I really don't have big biceps and forearms. If you're looking for small so the elbow won't be too big.... be advise this piece of equipment is a monster.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they never did smaller than 5 when it was NHL exclusive. So this size fitted anyone in the NHL.... and no they are not all 6'4. I believe most of them wore size 6 though.

Im 5'8 at 175 lbs and lol I measured my elbow to my wrist and it was around 10 1/2 inch the mediums were around the same size which covered the whole wrist and restricts my mobility so I was looking for a small..

Im 5'8 at 175 lbs and lol I measured my elbow to my wrist and it was around 10 1/2 inch the mediums were around the same size which covered the whole wrist and restricts my mobility so I was looking for a small..

My elbow to wrist is 11 inch and with the pad on I have 2 inch free to my wrist. Mesured from the middle of the elbow padding (inside) to the end of the wrist pad there is 9.5 inch. Hope this help.

http://img405.imageshack.us/i/img2332j.jpg/

Top to bottom

Pro Stock Roenick SyNergy

Inno 1100

Easton Griplite Manderville pro stock blade

Pro Stock Eaton Warrior Dolomite

Pro Stock Easton Synergy Elite (Painted like S19) Kunitz

SyNergy Elite Drury

Pro Stock McKenna Bauer Vapor XX

http://img535.imageshack.us/i/img2334t.jpg/

http://img96.imageshack.us/i/img2342rw.jpg/

http://img228.imageshack.us/i/img2343h.jpg/

http://img684.imageshack.us/i/img2338kw.jpg/

Is it the graphics? Because the 1100 hasn't ever changed other than graphics. I'd also be curious to see a <90 flex Grip Lite for curiosity's sake since that's the whippiest one I've seen.

I play ball hockey outdoors year round and unless theres lightning, we play. Polarfiber was perfect grip in rain or when the gloves got wet. plus i loved the 440 flex as well.

Always had hope that some Brett Hull griplites would surface somewhere, never had any luck.

Edited by TheEdge27

His "Z-Bubbles" surfaced and they were just 80 flex metal matrix Ultra Lites with grip. Despite the flex, the best pro-specific shaft ever.

ditched the u+'s for these. tuuks, big 6k toungues. not sure if i should skate in them or just look at them

0602100039-01.jpg edited for bad pic link

Edited by legiahockey

ditched the u+'s for these. tuuks, big 6k toungues. not sure if i should skate in them or just look at them

I can't believe you ditched the "Best heel lock you've ever had"!

lol nothin against them. im just a skate whore...last season has gone. easton synergy, prostock 9k's, vapor 60's, u's, and now these. the heel lock is great on the u's just like new things :)