Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Daughty in a quick look at either the Kings, or Team Canada dressing room (I'm leaning towards Team Canada) had his stall shown and he wears those football-esque shoulder pads.

I know this is not the inline section but had to show how nice the 11k boot looked as an inline :D

Custom tongues, hum'er chassis with toe and heal lifts. Trying them tonight for first time.

30114_671511139738_60704027_36988962_5024155_n.jpg

LoL looks like something a guy would do from phew ;) putting on EXTRA long tongues haha but none the less gorgeous skates!

Edited by shifter

o0disg.jpg

Dan Boyle olympic pro stock

Drury curve 110 flex non grip. I got it off prostockhockeygear.com very good service

Now i can score on both nets! And slew foot russians!

See i look just like this!

168zqjc.jpg

Edited by goaliemanshark

I know this is not the inline section but had to show how nice the 11k boot looked as an inline :D

Custom tongues, hum'er chassis with toe and heal lifts. Trying them tonight for first time.

30114_671511139738_60704027_36988962_5024155_n.jpg

Super nice! Did you snag the boots separately somehow? Or did you end up buying the entire 11k skate and converting?

Finally took a family portrait.

I'm sort of a fan of the 4-roll...

My Canadiens 4 rolls are pretty sweet as well. They do loosen up quite a bit I found after a few sessions... Pretty nice start to the collection brother ;)

The latter. Wish I could have got them separate though.

Damn. That's an expensive skate to buy and convert. Let me know how they perform. I'd love to do something like this after my commander se's break down.

Plymouth is in the OHL so they would be wearing CCM gloves. Not x60's

I asked them why they didn't do grey, and they responded that they didn't want to/couldn't do four colors...weak.

Edited by ntwusc