Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Until Easton does another run of the GX series and makes customizing an option, it'll be Pro Stock gloves for me. That is, until my GX1350's completely fall apart on me. Why pay upwards of $200+ for a pair of custom gloves when I can buy a pair of Pro Stock gloves that are just as comfortable for around $100.

^ my problem would be size :P i can fit comfortably into 12"s, considering getting warrior customs, coz jrs are a lil cheaper

You can get Custom AK27 Pros, but they won't be custom sublimated and they won't be Warrior.

I wasn't so much commenting on the AK27's exactly, but simply a glove with fully sublimated graphics packages. The ideas would be endless (and I can guarantee most would be over the top).

Not equipment, but I got this huge Bauer banner from a LHS near me closing down for $20. I really like it, and theres a perfect spot for it in my room :)

bauer.jpg

Not equipment, but I got this huge Bauer banner from a LHS near me closing down for $20. I really like it, and theres a perfect spot for it in my room :)

I like it more in the doormat setup that you currently have it in.

Edited by Hradsky

I like it more in the doormat setup that you currently have it in.

i thought it was a giant beach towel.

twistedwrista... who's the bird in your avatar?

Edited by shotty

It might not be gear, but we are definitely 'Showing Off' the very best that Google Images has to offer. :lol:

Hey Guys,

Enver Lisin gloves from NYR. Shortened Cuff, detached thumb and cut inner cuffs.

Really great glove, looks like they weren't used more than once or twice.

ahh your the one who won, it cost too much imo so i stopped, nice glove though

Ya man, I was a little surprised by the final price myself since I put my max bid in pretty early. But, I had just sold off two pairs of vapor xxxx and wanted some NYR franchises so I ended up breaking even on the whole thing.

Anko- the detached thumb feels fine to me, I played around last night and didn't really notice a big difference in the feel and it didn't seem to leave my thumb vulnerable to hacks.