Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Now, I know were talking shin here, but were the Rbk 8k PRO elbow pads available at retail?

Either Giant or Monkey got a bunch and sold them. RBK updated the pads with the new Reebok graphics and dumped the old ones off.

Either Giant or Monkey got a bunch and sold them. RBK updated the pads with the new Reebok graphics and dumped the old ones off.

Hockey Giant has both the Jofa 9177, and 8k Pros still in stock...

oh yeah. I have a pair of the the the 8k pro's from the giant. I should know :facepalm: . I picked up some retail 7k's with the playdry liner. Curious to see how it feels during use.

That's how you know when you have too much equipment. You start forgetting things that you have :tongue:

New skates I picked up the other day. I couldn't get over how good they looked, so I went to try them on and walked out with them. Honestly, the 7K's felt stiffer to me than the 11K's, which is really weird. I tried both on, and apart from a slight weight difference, the 7K's felt pretty much the same. I can't wait to try them in a few days. Hopefully they feel as good as they look.

skates.jpg

got these also. They look great and very well made comapared to my older Bauer XXV and just as light.

these will match up nicely with the new 9K stick:)

rbk9k2.jpg

Edited by HkY_GuY

The 8k pro elbows also have the same exterior material as the older jofas, which the retail 8ks didn't have.

I forgot yet another thing about elbow pads that I own. I have a horrible memory sometimes

My first ever trip to TSR was amazing. This is what i did with my weekend :biggrin:

How far away do you live?

I forgot yet another thing about elbow pads that I own. I have a horrible memory sometimes

How far away do you live?

I live on long island but we were going up for a tournament at the new england sports center in mass so we went 50 minutes further to go there.

JaySakic, those Eastons look great. Where'd you get them?

Just got them off ebay...powerplayauctions...went for 81 bucks...Z-airs and vapor xxx are def the best gloves all time

Just got them off ebay...powerplayauctions...went for 81 bucks...Z-airs and vapor xxx are def the best gloves all time

I was watching those z-airs, you got a steal at $81!

pics

got these last week... loving the eagles so far.

love clearance sales, gloves were 100$ and dolo was 130$

UCPPF? What's this? A SMU? Still for 100$ good deal!

UCPPF? What's this? A SMU? Still for 100$ good deal!

i think its the stores brand, United Cycle in Edmonton has alot of stuff made for them with the name on it, my buddy had a few S16 stamped UC, nothing special about them really, they are generally cheaper i believe though

I dinked around with my brother's and tho the graphics are horrid, it felt better than the AKs I'd been using. Gionta curve's not bad for a non-heel.