Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just added to the vintage collection. Debating whether or not to clean them up a bit or just leave them as-is...

My dad still has his old pair that looks pretty much, if not exactly, like those. He let me use them back in high school one time before I knew much about ice hockey and I forgot to wipe off the blades after I skated in them.

Here's my latest pair of gloves. I've been searching forever for these damn gloves and i finally got them. I can't wait to use them.

photo-7.png

oh my god, those are unbelievable

For the uninformed (me,) exactly what are we looking at wex?

Edit: Foot in mouth moment.

Edited by IniNew

Hejduksport visor. Lots of people here like them bc pros use their variants.

Thanks ragan/phantom. Wasn't sure if it was a hejduksport, never saw that logo. I've been thinking about picking one up just isn't high on my list of priorities because I'm playing at school.

Edited by bearfight

Here's my latest pair of gloves. I've been searching forever for these damn gloves and i finally got them. I can't wait to use them.

photo-7.png

Those are the best four rolls I have ever seen....any more info on them? I want a pr......are they custom? Thanks for sharing!

^^ ebay purchase? They were on there this past week. Planned on bidding on them, but decided to lay off adding more to my collection....

...which would be this.

DSC09077.jpg

Although I have no use for that color combo, the Michigan CCM's are beautiful

Question regarding the Easton E-Pro gloves vs the ACTUAL pro model. (Synergy 800) is there an ACTUAL difference in fit or anything? E-Pro is very tight fitting with not a lot of wrist movement and crap thumb location. Have a line on some "Synergy 800's" and wondering if there is any rhyme or reason to them.

Thanks

^^ ebay purchase? They were on there this past week. Planned on bidding on them, but decided to lay off adding more to my collection....

...which would be this.

Interesting color combo on the ppf's. Nice ccm's are rbk's. What model are they? 852's maybe? Also what's the liner like?

The PPF's are an homage to my high school team. We were a shit team, but loved the colors. Both CCM's and Reeboks are the 852 tacks. The liners are the same as the retail Pro 4 rolls. Comfy gloves but tough to break in. The Michigan gloves were already broken in since they were game used (And BOY WERE THEY GAME USED!!!).

Question regarding the Easton E-Pro gloves vs the ACTUAL pro model. (Synergy 800) is there an ACTUAL difference in fit or anything? E-Pro is very tight fitting with not a lot of wrist movement and crap thumb location. Have a line on some "Synergy 800's" and wondering if there is any rhyme or reason to them.

Thanks

I actually wouldn't know. I bought these off of Pro Stock Hockey Gear. The inner liner was cut off (probably because Josh Bailey found it too tight?) so it's pretty loose on me. I can say that you are right about the crap thumb location. Not too bad of a glove, but I don't have any real background with Easton's.

Hejduksport visor. Lots of people here like them bc pros use their variants.

A lot of people like them because they offer different cuts and they're as good as anything else out there.

The PPF's are an homage to my high school team. We were a shit team, but loved the colors. Both CCM's and Reeboks are the 852 tacks. The liners are the same as the retail Pro 4 rolls. Comfy gloves but tough to break in. The Michigan gloves were already broken in since they were game used (And BOY WERE THEY GAME USED!!!).

Felt like liner that's real soft? That's what I got in my rbks that are 852's

A lot of people like them because they offer different cuts and they're as good as anything else out there.

Seeing that makes me even prouder of the dremel "custom" job I did with an old Oakley straight.

My collection of sticks. Every few months it goes past 10 sticks, then it's time to weed them back down to a manageable number.

4909885710_36c335e43c_z.jpg

Right and left curves? Are these all used by you? I am confused :)