Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I am weak. I said no more gloves this year, but here is another pair.

4964658681_f554e1d1ee_o.jpg4965260562_4e1d11b049_o.jpg

Not the exact color I was looking for(I wanted a more Boston Bruins yellow pinky stripe), but it was the right style with mesh gussets, and I got them for less than half of what I would of paid for customs.

Edited by tamtamg

Did you win those yesterday or did you buy the ones today at the BUY IT NOW price?

I forgot to bid on the ones yesterday before I left for the day. Oh well. Killer price they went for. :)

used the buy it now today, but negotiated another price for them

Is your excuse that you didn't need to buy anything to match the new team?

Yaks aren't the only team I'm playing for, the other team wears boston's jerseys.

Did you win those yesterday or did you buy the ones today at the BUY IT NOW price?

I forgot to bid on the ones yesterday before I left for the day. Oh well. Killer price they went for. :)

It's really crazy how much cheaper stuff sells for during the off-season. Powerplay auction's franchises (fedo's gold and black ones and the blue ones) were selling for as much as 310 during the playoffs, now they're 120-150.

Edited by uclahockey707

I got the pair the other day at $102.50. Very, very lucky. Can't believe no one else was bidding.

I've never thought of doing that

you've got to be willing to pay the BIN price going in. and you also have to be mature and reasonable about it.

that's hard for some people. I know as an eBay seller that if I listed a BIN item and someone clicked it before negotiating, I'd say no, on principle alone

I agree their kind of ugly in a sense their colors. The gold on them is flashy and its carbon. Not saying it wouldn't look good with a matching uni but overall if it was another team with a more solid color such as blue or red they would be up there in price for sure. Nice gloves overall just not many ppl like those colors compared to other teams in the show. Even all the Easton's and Bauer's in that color scheme will go for less.

Edited by Wass

Is that purple binding on the blue Eastons at the top? or is it just the lighting/camera

The entire gloves are purple, the binding is just a lighter shade.

ShoulderPads.jpg

Shoulderpads2.jpg

Nice. I have those but I couldn't stand the shoulder caps so I cut them off. I play in a non-check beer league so they protect me fine, but I'm in the market for a new pair if I can find something that isn't bulky.

What issues did you have with the shoulder caps? I'll be playing non checking too. I thought this was perfect for me, light, mobile, reasonable protection.

I won't be blocking any shots though :wink:

lol Those any good for a normal checking league? I always wondered about those and kinda itching myself to get new pads =/ how is the sizing? I wear a m-l in jofa and a medium in eastons lol

Yeah that looks a little like the Hawks jersey from the First Mighty Ducks movie. Regardless, it looks great.

Hah...that's kinda what we were going for.

Those are the old school ones though; think Bombay choking.