Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

B. Moran Reebok 11K Pro Stock - 75 Flex Clear (From HockeyMonckey)

Received today, try out next game on sunday.

**11K Stick

Akh - I'd love to hear your thoughts on the stick after you've had an opportunity to try it out. I just can't bring myself to use a Reebok stick, but I've heard such good things about the pro 11k, that I'm becoming more intrigued.

B. Moran Reebok 11K Pro Stock - 75 Flex Clear (From HockeyMonckey)

Received today, try out next game on sunday.

What's the curve on that like?

Akh - I'd love to hear your thoughts on the stick after you've had an opportunity to try it out. I just can't bring myself to use a Reebok stick, but I've heard such good things about the pro 11k, that I'm becoming more intrigued.

Yeah sure. I'm in the same position as I have always used Bauer sticks (coming out of a X:60) and was intrigued by those Reebok sticks. That deal of 11K Pro Stock on HM made me do it! I'll keep you posted.

What's the curve on that like?

curvefar.jpg

bladess.jpg

Thank you both. Hmmm... might have to pick one of those up now. :cool:

Same, which one are you getting? I'm thinking of the Brashears (ovi clone) but they don't look as Ovi-licious as the CL I have. Other than that I usually stick with PM9s and the only one there is 100 flex, yikes!

What are we calling the weave on that 11K blade? Reminds me of the blade on my OLD Vapor XX... one of the best feeling blades I've used.

I may be wrong, but I recall seeing that weave on an Easton Stealth CNT as well.

I may be wrong, but I recall seeing that weave on an Easton Stealth CNT as well.

Yes, basing it on looks alone, it seems to be the same one used on the original Synergy and Z-Carbon blades.

Yes, basing it on looks alone, it seems to be the same one used on the original Synergy and Z-Carbon blades.

Yeah, that's what piqued my interest to begin with. A teammate of mine picked one up while he was in NY and I've wanted to give one a go since then.

my newest love

Tackla Booster T-7

Regular 85

Blade is B-8

with my current rate of going thru sticks this is perfect,'cause its only 55€ here and overnight shipping from the factory.

links below, im too lazy to shrink the photos

pic1

pic2

pic3

Edited by henkka

my newest Eagles:

IMG_0234.jpg

I always wanted a pair of these. finally nabbed a pair off of Ebay.

I have the same gloves! One thing you will find is people either "love" or "hate" theses gloves...I love em!! By the way, those are original palms, just had mine done with the msh2.....Congrats!

you never know what you'd find at a Sportchek...my best find was an old blue and red Vapor XXX

How much did they want for it though? Like $150?