Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

yep, $99 a pair. my first pair of red gloves. I've been waiting an extra week for them thanks to Snowpocalypse. I was hoping to have them last Friday for a tourney with my red & white team but the weather delayed them until today. :(

photokab.jpg

$59 from HockeyTRON, might be the best glove for the money on the market today. Haven't tried them yet, but they feel as protective as my pro stock EQ5's. Also love the retro look of them.

dsc0010j.th.jpg

Not as good as some of the collections some of you guys have posted, holy poop thats some nice stuff

dsc0011uv.th.jpg

Just got the CCM U+ today, $130 and they seem brand new

dsc0012mu.th.jpg

The One95 is a Subban Pro stock i was told, its kinda a drury curve, and the warriors i used for ball hockey when i played, gotta get a plug for those :(

photokab.jpg

$59 from HockeyTRON, might be the best glove for the money on the market today. Haven't tried them yet, but they feel as protective as my pro stock EQ5's. Also love the retro look of them.

So sick! Definitely going to get a pair shipped over to the UK somehow. Just checked Tron Hockey... are these ones the Copper / White or Gold / Black option?

Be wary... if you click on the pics in "Cornbean"s post it tried to download likely a bogus spyware program... just to be safe I ran MSE, CCleaner, and Malware Bytes and they found nothing.

Cleaned out HockeyWorld of LH Jovo blades :D

180365_580266791308_276702084_3844339_6100103_n.jpg

168070_580267000888_276702084_3844340_4766677_n.jpg

Can anyone identify the 2 different constructions?

the top one (visible carbon weave) has foam visible at the top of the hosel and weighs 175g.

The bottom one (solid black finish) is hollow at the hosel and weights 145g, very similar to my Warrior Dolomite 2 blades.

So sick! Definitely going to get a pair shipped over to the UK somehow. Just checked Tron Hockey... are these ones the Copper / White or Gold / Black option?

Copper/White, the gold/black ones look more like the retro gloves Montreal wore last year. I can post a pic of them if anyone would like.

Copper/White, the gold/black ones look more like the retro gloves Montreal wore last year. I can post a pic of them if anyone would like.

I'd appreciate a picture of the gold/black ones; I was thinking of ordering a pair. How is the fit?

Cleaned out HockeyWorld of LH Jovo blades :D

Can anyone identify the 2 different constructions?

the top one (visible carbon weave) has foam visible at the top of the hosel and weighs 175g.

The bottom one (solid black finish) is hollow at the hosel and weights 145g, very similar to my Warrior Dolomite 2 blades.

The bottom one is painted with non transparent paint looks like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/PRO-COMP-HOCKEY-BLADES-SIMILAR-CURVE-EASTON-BAUER-RBK-/150551555748?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item230d926ea4

They are also 145g and seems are not so bad despite of made in china.

Edited by MilleniumFalcon

The bottom one is painted with non transparent paint looks like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/PRO-COMP-HOCKEY-BLADES-SIMILAR-CURVE-EASTON-BAUER-RBK-/150551555748?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item230d926ea4

They are also 145g and seems are not so bad despite of made in china.

These all came from the Warrior factory in Mexico, so I know they're some sort of Warrior construction, they're just not the Dolomite 2 type or the newer "checker board" type. Those are the only 2 Warrior blade constructions I have experience with, but I'm sure there's a few more!

Are they tapered too?

Very annoyed, I need some of these!

Yes they are, they've still got P88 and P106 clones in LH.

UPDATE: Just heated up one of the heavier blades with no visible carbon finish, when heating up the glue it revealed the newer "checker board" pattern on the hosel.

Edited by stuie7

Yes they are, they've still got P88 and P106 clones in LH.

UPDATE: Just heated up one of the heavier blades with no visible carbon finish, when heating up the glue it revealed the newer "checker board" pattern on the hosel.

Damn you.

2 years ago my gf and I were in Pittsburgh and dropped by the Perani's there. we found her one of these blades in the RH Federov pattern. she LOVED it, said it was one of the best blades she's ever had especially for the incredibly cheap price. funny since she had one of those Inno sticks before and couldn't stand it.