Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Easton EQ50 Skates

Sorry, couldn't figure out a better way to insert the picture. Haven't had a chance to try them out on ice; unfortunately, they had a bent blade out of the box, so I had to take them back and get that repaired. Hopefully, I can get over to the rink and give them a go tonight.

Wow! Really good collection. Are the Habs Retro +1 cuff?

Thanks. Your collection is pretty large and looks great.

Good eye. The retro is +1 on the cuff. I'm guessing to give it that classic look :S

Easton EQ50 Skates

Sorry, couldn't figure out a better way to insert the picture. Haven't had a chance to try them out on ice; unfortunately, they had a bent blade out of the box, so I had to take them back and get that repaired. Hopefully, I can get over to the rink and give them a go tonight.

Nice looking skate. Looking at the picture though I might have to question about the durability of the eyelets on them, especially if they are like S17 and prior model eastons. I hope they fixed that though because I really do like these skates, I am just holding out to see the durability with them.

Those gloves all look amazing. Quick question though, what are those torpso`s. I`m looking at the website, don`t see any like that. Are they perhaps eagles(Just throwing it out there, due to slanted 4 rolls.)

Those gloves all look amazing. Quick question though, what are those torpso`s. I`m looking at the website, don`t see any like that. Are they perhaps eagles(Just throwing it out there, due to slanted 4 rolls.)

Eagles, correct.

My latest eBay impulse buys :)

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

The gloves look sweet with my team's previous gen Sabres colored jerseys

I want those gloves!

Shoeshine boy has a pair just like this, and I'd like to pick up a pair as well. Can you give me the sellers name?? Did he have anymore.

The mail man has been dropping goodies off all week. Got them all together for a photo. Apologies for the cell phone pictures, had nothing else. Also, imageshack wouldn't let me resize any smaller for some reason. Dunno why.

Top to bottom: Easton T-Flex, Easton Modano T-Flex shaft & blade, Easton Stealth RS, Easton Stealth OG.

wp000069.jpg

wp000073.jpg

wp000070.jpg

Edited by Krev

The mail man has been dropping goodies off all week. Got them all together for a photo. Apologies for the cell phone pictures, had nothing else. Also, imageshack wouldn't let me resize any smaller for some reason. Dunno why.

Is that RS retail or pro stock?

Edited by steelnation248

It's a retail Prototype. There is no warranty marking on the back, retail or pro. Has a nice taper. Gradual, not as dramatic as the Widow.

Picked up my skates getting converted to Inline. Since I was never going to use them on Ice and loved the feel I figured why not make them into inline!

Here's the finished product, use copper rivets on the back, did an amazing job!

206510_10150537294530551_868900550_18081993_2437722_n.jpg

Here are also my Indian Head Hockey Skates, I'm gonna restore them and hang them on the wall:

208441_10150537293895551_868900550_18081990_6358325_n.jpg

205465_10150537293695551_868900550_18081988_511299_n.jpg