Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

why all the love for the ATL. Thrashers gloves?! They're ugly colour combos, a bad team and they don't match any other hockey uniform. What's the point? Gross.

though I'm not a fan of the Eastons made for the Thrashers for that season I have to disagree about the overall color combo for them being "ugly". look at Kovy's Thrasher gloves. some of the best Warriors ever designed and who cares if they're a bad team? some of us like the more unusual designs.

on another note, there's a guy playing in the higher levels of the adult league with a pair just like this that Easton had made for Kovalchuk. I imagine that he never even put them on. :laugh:

Did you modify the cuff on the X95's or are they customs?

Both -- they're customs that I decided to modify to shorten the cuff even more (just cut the floating piece in the middle out with a seam ripper) once I got them.

Darshu, those Warriors look incredible. I've been toying with that exact look for a few weeks now. All black, black number, Hossa cuff, and carbon pinky stripe. Still not sure of the font color, but the gold looks great. Cheers!

Thanks! That color is "Brass" in the customizer if you're curious.

is that is brass what does the sport gold looks like?

Pretty sure it's along the lines of the Sabres/Flames WC yellow. Don't quote me on that one though.

is that is brass what does the sport gold looks like?

Brass = Vegas Gold / Penguins

Sport Gold = Yellow / Bruins & Steelers

Wow, Darshu, that's damn near the exact design I've been contemplating ordering. Thanks for allowing me to see it completed before I order. I still haven't decided on an outline color, I'm between dark purple and silver. Those gloves look amazing, man. Great job.

Edited by silver571

Just went to the Play It Again by my house to grab some tape and saw these sitting in the corner...been wanting a pair since 1997 when I was 13, 27 now. Holy grail found! Absolutely mint condition for $40 and they're my size and fit like a glove, I am ecstatic right now.

naee.jpg

Just went to the Play It Again by my house to grab some tape and saw these sitting in the corner...been wanting a pair since 1997 when I was 13, 27 now. Holy grail found! Absolutely mint condition for $40 and they're my size and fit like a glove, I am ecstatic right now.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/slayerwarfare/naee.jpg[/img

Holy Mint!

Those skates look absolutely awesome but I can't stand the white toes. Otherwise a perfect 10! And at that price... what a steal

*Awesome skates*

HOLY SMOKES!! I love those skates!! I too have always wanted those skates since I was a kid, much in part to Sergei Fedorov haha, and you cant beat the price and theyre in amazing condition, very jealous! great buy!

Edited by Sidorov96

My new Reebok HP1053's from CTS! Not the cheapest at $149 shipped to the US, but I needed to replace my beat up pro stock Reebok MHP520's. I got some retail 9k's a month or so back but was fairly disappointed in them. The thigh boards/plastic inserts on the 1053's were a little boxy so I've hand shaped them a little more round. There also a little stiff but I'm sure they'll break in, otherwise a great pant here. Fantastic protection while still being pretty light weight, and them seem to run a little long which couldn't be more perfect for me. They're very similar, if not the same as the pro stock CCM ECHL MHP520's I used to have. Switched out the black laces for some white skate laces... necessary :wink:

getattachmentaspxrn.jpg

Edited by twiztidwrista10