Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

it is softer compared to other sticks on the market because the base sticks are more accurate with their flex and lies... their 75s are 75s unlike some companies where there is a +/- 5 flex range for any given stick...

the blades on the bases are tanks...

Their sticks are a mid-low kickpoint, as they put it "not as low as an SE16 and not as high a One95" which could contribute to them feeling a little softer.

Interested to hear your thoughts on it Krev, I've been really impressed with the Base sticks/shafts that I've used

Edited by hellaavangard

Thought I'd show off a family pic of the current glove lineup.

Top Row: Pro Stock Easton Synergy 800, David Clarkson's Easton, Rob Blake's Eagles

Middle Row: Cooper Techniflex TF750 & Frans Nielson Warriors

Bottom Row: X60's

those oilers/islanders colour (not sure which team) x60 gloves are beautiful.

I've been wanting to try a lower flex for a while and found an OK deal (149.99$ CND).

Warrior Dolomite Spyne Savard 85 Grip

PICT0711.jpg

Btw, I was hesitating between this or an Easton ST shaft and One95 blade combo (would have been much more expensive tho). Was it a good decision?

Currently using what remains of my Dolo Spyne sticks from last season(Started with 20-10 grip, 10 clear. Different curves and flexes.) Have 5 left, two are 75/85 savard curves grip. Love them, a passers dream, solid feel, and durable. Only gripe is the heels can chip pretty easy, just cosmetic in my experience.

Shaft and blade sounds like a solid choice, but unless you were a pure 2-piece user, you aren't missing anything.

As for did you make a good decision, yes.

I've been wanting to try a lower flex for a while and found an OK deal (149.99$ CND).

Warrior Dolomite Spyne Savard 85 Grip

PICT0711.jpg

Btw, I was hesitating between this or an Easton ST shaft and One95 blade combo (would have been much more expensive tho). Was it a good decision?

Mine lasted a long time. Just broke at the end of the season, I still use it as a shaft. Great stick.

Are the Sedin gloves 14 or 13"? Nice Luxes btw :)

13. I find it hard to believe that the Sedins hands are that small.

The Luxes have had a few owners. Great gloves though.

Edited by shoeshine boy

small feet too, henrik's skate size is 6.5

Christmas came early this year. A very very HUGE thank you to DolomaticDangles for picking up the stick and shipping it to me. You are awesome.

img2653mw.jpg

img2652co.jpg

Edited by Krev

Christmas came early this year. A very very HUGE thank you to DolomaticDangles for picking up the stick and shipping it to me. You are awesome.

that's an artifact...awesome though.

I have a pair of Daniel's gloves from sweden and they are rbk 14's - they are really long though..

that's an artifact...awesome though.

Definitely an artifact.

Krev that must be your Holy Grail?

Yup. Brand spanking new, never cut, not a scratch on the blade.

:biggrin:

Congrats Kev, I know that's monumental for you.

Stick seems to show more shine than I'd expect that version of Easton's grip to show. It is the same as their retail waxy grip from then?

Congrats Kev, I know that's monumental for you.

Stick seems to show more shine than I'd expect that version of Easton's grip to show. It is the same as their retail waxy grip from then?

It's a little more tacky, same as his other sticks. The retail grip was something special, though.

i had the retail gold synergy grip in a lidstrom curve - i used it for like 10 games and then it disappeared and i never saw it again..

i also lost a pair of Tour code blue skates around the same time.. still pissed about it :mad:

Definitely an artifact.

:biggrin:

It was sitting at the store for a really long time, I don't know why/how no one bought it but I'm glad you like it!

Edited by DolomaticDangles

i had the retail gold synergy grip in a lidstrom curve - i used it for like 10 games and then it disappeared and i never saw it again..

i also lost a pair of Tour code blue skates around the same time.. still pissed about it :mad:

I still rock my retail gold synergy grip in a modano curve from time to time -- it's still going strong!