Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I like'em. :) even though the fingers are one piece they're still pretty mobile. did you repalm them with the digital or did you receive them that way?

I got them that way. Love those palms

Jeez Dupes. How in the world did you land the FLA Jovo gloves, already??!! They are killer. And I love the CBJ Clark mitts too.

I was going to point out that Mr. Jovanovski played for the Panthers from 95-99. Buttttt i don't think they made Warrior Luxe's back then. In fact Warrior has only been in the hockey world since 2005... haha!

Very, very impressive Dupes!

I was going to point out that Mr. Jovanovski played for the Panthers from 95-99. Buttttt i don't think they made Warrior Luxe's back then. In fact Warrior has only been in the hockey world since 2005... haha!

I thought he was back with FLA this coming up year

Yeah, the Panthers drafted Jovo, but he re-signed with them this summer.

As an aside, I wonder if Jovo is leaving Eagle? He's been in Eagle gloves forever. I know these Warrior mitts (in Dupes photo) were just be a sample for him, but I honestly never saw any other manu's glove samples for Jovo in PHX, ever.

Yeah, the Panthers drafted Jovo, but he re-signed with them this summer.

As an aside, I wonder if Jovo is leaving Eagle? He's been in Eagle gloves forever. I know these Warrior mitts (in Dupes photo) were just be a sample for him, but I honestly never saw any other manu's glove samples for Jovo in PHX, ever.

There were a few pairs of Jovo Franchises on ebay a couple years ago.

There were a few pairs of Jovo Franchises on ebay a couple years ago.

I'll have to take your word for it. Either way, it will be interesting if he's out of Eagle gloves this season.

Found myself a pro stock S19 with a pretty toe curve!

Nice looking curve.

Dude. We need to find his source(s) :ph34r:

looks like a hossa clone

The curve is actually milder than a Gionta, but it has more loft. I'd say it's right between the Warrior Versteeg pro and the slovak.

Got me a new stick to try out.

photo1933aa2614afc9faa9.jpg

BASE Savoy

75 Flex

Grip

BM09 Curve

Matte Finish

I'm excited to see how it performs on the ice. If all goes well I may have found the manufacture to do customs for me.

Got me a new stick to try out.

BASE Savoy

75 Flex

Grip

BM09 Curve

Matte Finish

I'm excited to see how it performs on the ice. If all goes well I may have found the manufacture to do customs for me.

Nice pickup. I have an 85 flex BC01. Nice pop to it. Plays a little softer than the rating.

Nice pickup. I have an 85 flex BC01. Nice pop to it. Plays a little softer than the rating.

That's what I'm hoping for. I'm a fairly short player, so cut down to my usual length I'm expecting it to be in the 80 to 82 range as opposed to the 85 to 87 range I get with other sticks.

it is softer compared to other sticks on the market because the base sticks are more accurate with their flex and lies... their 75s are 75s unlike some companies where there is a +/- 5 flex range for any given stick...

the blades on the bases are tanks...

Thought I'd show off a family pic of the current glove lineup.

Top Row: Pro Stock Easton Synergy 800, David Clarkson's Easton, Rob Blake's Eagles

Middle Row: Cooper Techniflex TF750 & Frans Nielson Warriors

Bottom Row: X60's

picturelf.jpg

Edited by the_game