Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Good Looking Gloves! What size are they?

14 wide, just great fit, i had 14 standard and blooming previously and was a little worried about the hossa cuff, but i loved it immediately!

ive been waiting 10 weeks to show these off haha

absolutely gorgeous! love the simplicity of the black and silver.

just curious, why the red for the "other print" option?

Edited by shoeshine boy

absolutely gorgeous! love the simplicity of the black and silver.

just curious, why the red for the "other print" option?

These are my coaching gloves and we have red in our team colors, but i didnt want to basically make chicago style gloves. so i just threw a little red in there to match better, like you said simplicity was the key in making these pups.

Added yet another stick to my collection of Eaves prostocks. I now have 2 Eaves S19s, 1 Eaves S19 repainted as an RS, 1 Eaves true RS, and now this Widow SE.

In regards to the picture of the name, does anyone know why the name was misspelled? I've seen this on other Warrior prostocks for guys who don't normally use Warrior sticks.

eaveswidowse.th.jpg

eaveswidowsecurve.th.jpg

eaveswidowsename.th.jpg

I just got this off eBay, and was curious as to what you all think it is before I start officially "showing it off" haha. It's probably hard to tell just from the pic, but to me, it seems to be a tapered Widow blade.

photobucket-5618-1320361037375.jpg

Ah, so YOU'RE the one who beat me on that auction! :-)

That guy sells some good pro stock Warrior blades from time to time. I actually have a tapered Dolo blade that looks and feels nothing like its retail counterpart that I bought from that same seller. It's an awesome blade. The weave on that one definitely caught my eye, as it looked it be a Widow-type blade.

Let us know how it plays!

Added yet another stick to my collection of Eaves prostocks. I now have 2 Eaves S19s, 1 Eaves S19 repainted as an RS, 1 Eaves true RS, and now this Widow SE.

In regards to the picture of the name, does anyone know why the name was misspelled? I've seen this on other Warrior prostocks for guys who don't normally use Warrior sticks

***Eaves Widow Pics

BEAUT! Looks awesome. What flex? Great find.

There's a funny story behind some of the prototype stuff that leaked out from Easton. An arrest as well.

Seriously? Obviously you can't divulge the finer details, but is there anything worth mentioning?