Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New twig and bucket, Vapor APX 77 flex P88 and Easton E700. Plain retail. Helmet is just ridiculously light and really well made. Super comfortable, can't wait to use it on the ice.

img20120211143611.jpg

New twig and bucket, Vapor APX 77 flex P88 and Easton E700. Plain retail. Helmet is just ridiculously light and really well made. Super comfortable, can't wait to use it on the ice.

img20120211143611.jpg

That's going to be me come tax return, nice pickups.

Brooks Orpik Pittsburgh Pengiuns Vapor XXX Gloves from Ranger-#8

421236_657658951798_276702084_4594598_98081453_n.jpg

Columbus Blue Jackets JOFA 7000 Padded Lowers, with original tags!

396373_657658976748_276702084_4594599_251457787_n.jpg

sick xxx's i love them have 4 pairs of different pro stocks now. and also likin the bluejackets pants great pickups

e1645cb3.jpg

Look a bit odd under the jersey, but wow... so much range of motion.

I just got a set of these. Worn them in one game so far. absolutely love them.. can barely tell I'm even wearing them!

HOWWWW? I'm so jealous right now haha, that's a sweet pickup.

Would you believe that he had it sitting in his basement?

SRS repair job?

Nope, just spray paint on the bottom. The guys and I all enjoy busting his chops about doing stuff like that haha.

Edited by ScruffyTheJanitor

Would you believe that he had it sitting in his basement?

No way, people just do that with these things? yeesh. You've re-sparked my interest in finding another one of them, my wallet isn't happy

[Konopka gloves]

Just won these guys on ebay. Alway's loved this colorway and got them for a good price!

^^ Oh yeah, that auction I remembered to bid on 20 minutes after it ended.

I believe some are while others are legit old stock. There aren't too many commonly noticeable differences anyhow. Best ask a manager who knows the different SKU in the computer

New Eakin Widow with grip. Has a cool candy apple red glitter paint job. Was hard to decide what Warrior to buy. Was a nice Gaborik, Paille, and Lucic and more . Even Kovalchuck too, nasty toe to it. But most were Dolos with Widow or Dynasty paint jobs.

1033397.jpg

Warrior Pens 3rd jersey gloves:

penswarrior3rds.jpg

these gloves have a really interesting liner. it's not that standard yellow Silver Shield but a super-soft black liner. every time I insert my hand it's like it's being brushed with a feather!

retail Warrior Luxe:

retailluxe.jpg

got these on sale from The Hockey Shop. gotta say, compared to the Surge I'd think I'd get the Surge over this one. very disappointing to see it's made in the Philippines. still a comfy glove but c'mon Warrior! for the retail price of $215 you should be making these in Canada and giving us better quality!

Warrior Pens 3rd jersey gloves:

penswarrior3rds.jpg

these gloves have a really interesting liner. it's not that standard yellow Silver Shield but a super-soft black liner. every time I insert my hand it's like it's being brushed with a feather!

retail Warrior Luxe:

retailluxe.jpg

got these on sale from The Hockey Shop. gotta say, compared to the Surge I'd think I'd get the Surge over this one. very disappointing to see it's made in the Philippines. still a comfy glove but c'mon Warrior! for the retail price of $215 you should be making these in Canada and giving us better quality!

Where did you find the Penguins gloves?