Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My Flyers Winter Classic Haul.

Simmonds' Winter Classic X60's - Brand new

Timonen's Easton RS's - Brand new

2 Bauer Shells

1 Reebok Shell

IMG481.jpg

I assume you're not married? You seem to post in this thread a LOT ;)

But seriously.. WTF do all you people do with all this gear you buy??

Edited by OptimusReim

hahahha... Yeah, I'm single. I do the same thing that everyone else on here does with the gear. =)

*cry*

LSoLll.jpg

My 30th birthday present to myself... :'( Second shift I used it...

Optimus, same thing happened to me. I bought the stick the first day it wason sale, then it broke the next. Unfortunately, the Mako is on back order and won't be available until mid June... found this out when they shipped me an M2 as the warranty stick. Needless to say I wasn't happy. Luckily the people were nice enough (after some negotiations) they let me keep the M2 and are still sending me another stick. I feel you pain man, don't think I want another Mako after seeing this either.

Optimus, same thing happened to me. I bought the stick the first day it wason sale, then it broke the next. Unfortunately, the Mako is on back order and won't be available until mid June... found this out when they shipped me an M2 as the warranty stick. Needless to say I wasn't happy. Luckily the people were nice enough (after some negotiations) they let me keep the M2 and are still sending me another stick. I feel you pain man, don't think I want another Mako after seeing this either.

WTF? They sent you an M2? LOL. I'd be pretty pissed.

Quite possibly the most beautiful item in the entire thread! Congrats!

Thank you; That is a high compliment with all of the enviable swag on here... I'm very pleased with how they turned out seeing as how I could arguably have ruined two perfectly good pairs of shoulder pads.

Newest addition to the shaft family: a converted Response XN10 with a prostock Warrior tapered blade

I also got in a TPS R2 shaft, but really don't have a desire to use it now that I have this one.

XN10-shaft.jpg

Newest addition to the shaft family: a converted Response XN10 with a prostock Warrior tapered blade

I also got in a TPS R2 shaft, but really don't have a desire to use it now that I have this one.

XN10-shaft.jpg

:wub:

Here is my collection small but im only 13 and pay for all of this my self but in the summer im getting a job so making a little money

IMG_1429.jpgGloves : Warrior Franchise Advanced Flyers, Bauer Vapor X:60 Pros Schenn

Sticks

Bauer Total One Le

Ccm U+CL Ovechkin Pro Stock

Giroux X:60 Painted As APX

Easton Mako Shaft

Getting Monday Or Tuesday A Eq50 Painted As Rs

The Shell Is A Winter Classic Reebok Flyers

IMG_1431.jpg

Good to see it arrived safe and sound. Hope you enjoy it!

gearandlucy014.th.jpg Ovi curve Prostock One95

gearandlucy011.th.jpg View of all my Pro Stock sticks.

gearandlucy015.th.jpg All Curves of the above Pro Stocks.

gearandlucy010.th.jpg

gearandlucy009.th.jpg

gearandlucy008.th.jpg

My Vapor X7.0 LE's I got for Xmas.(a little late showing these off) I love these skates. I went from a Vapor XXXX's to these and it took a few weeks to adjust but I am in love.

gearandlucy006.th.jpg And last but not least my Mike Green Franchises

Here is my collection small but im only 13 and pay for all of this my self but in the summer im getting a job so making a little money

Gloves : Warrior Franchise Advanced Flyers, Bauer Vapor X:60 Pros Schenn

Sticks

Bauer Total One Le

Ccm U+CL Ovechkin Pro Stock

Giroux X:60 Painted As APX

Easton Mako Shaft

Getting Monday Or Tuesday A Eq50 Painted As Rs

The Shell Is A Winter Classic Reebok Flyers

Nice haul.

haha this isnt PHEW on facebook buddy. No one's gonna chirp you here, my parents were still paying for gear when I was your age.

Save up some of that money and come next year around team sale season, youll be able to add some filthy gear to that sick collection. Go Flyers!

I'm married, the wife lets me do what makes me happy. Collecting gear amuses her to say the least

I'm married, the wife lets me do what makes me happy. Collecting gear amuses her to say the least

I just get the angry "WTF do you need 4 pairs of gloves for?" look.

When my significant others get on me about gloves, I simply compare them to their shoes.

My fiance doesn't know the difference if i get new gear as long as it's not aggrigated into a massive pile showing multiple sticks, skates, gloves etc. For instance I had my new skates out (bauer one ,9) and she had no idea they weren't my bauer x60's i had before that.

Just got my first one about getting my third stick. Unfortunately, she doesnt collect shoes or purses so I don't have a bargaining chip. Fortunately...she doesn't collect shoes or purses. :laugh:

• Like 1

IMG_0176.jpg

Some Pro Stock Pickups:

MHP18 Hockey Pants

Reebok Pro 4 Roll Hockey Gloves - Nylon

Reebok Pro 9K Gloves - Portofino

A few pairs of Edge Socks

Not Pictured - Pair of Vaughn Pro Goal Sticks

Found a One95 Shaft. Uncut. 87 Flex. Good Condition. For 25 Bucks on Craigslist.

Been really wanting a One95 Shaft or One-Piece. So im excited to get a blade and get her taped up.

It came with a random easton blade but it was a lefty so i took it off.

003-4.jpg

004-3.jpg

What's up with the handle area of that shaft? It looks dimpled, but I'm assuming it's tape residue. Great find for an amazing price!

Seeing a lot of elbow pads of Reebok 7k and 8k in this thread along with the jofas (not sure model). Seem to be a very popular choice. My jofa 9144L with the plastic elbow caps may have seen their last use after 12 or so years. How are they sized? Do they go on numbers or on s, m, l? Also guessing many are pro return since they have the NHL logo on them.

Edited by Moose

Just got my first one about getting my third stick. Unfortunately, she doesnt collect shoes or purses so I don't have a bargaining chip. Fortunately...she doesn't collect shoes or purses. :laugh:

^ This. I get nagged because I'M the one of us who spends all our money. I can't help it, I have expensive hobbies!

"Dear, I don't think you need to spend $1500 on a home router. Get a D-Link or something" < Hahahahahahha. Riiiiiight.... Maybe if it runs Junos..

Seeing a lot of elbow pads of Reebok 7k and 8k in this thread along with the jofas (not sure model). Seem to be a very popular choice. My jofa 9144L with the plastic elbow caps may have seen their last use after 12 or so years. How are they sized? Do they go on numbers or on s, m, l? Also guessing many are pro return since they have the NHL logo on them.

They are sized in numbers.

Size 4 = Small

Size 5 = Medium

Size 6 = Large

Be aware that these are sized generous. Alot of pros in size 4's and 5's.